Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Sally from The Peanuts

The Peanuts in general
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    The fact that I got a warning in this thread because MFP doesn't know how to code a censor properly :tongue:
  • sdcamp3020
    sdcamp3020 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    People who are constantly negative.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    People that are dishonest and lie. What's the point?
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    All of my anger is rational and reasonable.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.
    People that cough and sneeze into their hands.
    People who interact with the public when they are sick.

Anyone see a pattern, lol?
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »

I've never got this either. I learned after making my first hundred million that people in general are dishonest. I think it's important to be true to yourself and others.

I don't have the time or energy to be anything but real and honest.
  • _Captivated_
    Options

I've never got this either. I learned after making my first hundred million that people in general are dishonest. I think it's important to be true to yourself and others.

I don't have the time or energy to be anything but real and honest.

You totally missed my joke :(

Which is really okay .. because it's not even 8:30am on a Friday here at work and I'm barely awake. When I'm exhausted and tired I'd say I think I'm funnier than I actually am :(

I'm in a pissy, serious mood that can't see humor. :bigsmile:

And it's 11:30 here! Wake up!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    vinalali wrote: »
    o6k5kd9c9bod.jpg

I do too!

Furthermore, I hate the decals on the back of mini-vans that reveal the names of your kids and what activities they participate in. For example:

Springfield Junior High Volleyball
    Isabella, #11

Ok, there is nothing like advertising your kids' names and what they like to do to the population of strangers in your area, so a psycho can look at the sticker in your driveway or at the store and develop a really easy premise for approaching your kid, addressing him/her by name, chatting about what activities they like, and then making up a believable scenario to kidnap them. "Hey Isabella, your volleyball coach Mr. (name found easily on the internet) sent me over to pick you up, he is having a special team meeting, yeah, your parents are okay with it..."
  • sdcamp3020
    sdcamp3020 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Participation trophies. If you don't earn it, you shouldn't get it. How else do kids learn the value of hard work?
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    o6k5kd9c9bod.jpg

I do too!

Furthermore, I hate the decals on the back of mini-vans that reveal the names of your kids and what activities they participate in. For example:

Isabella, #11

Ok, there is nothing like advertising your kids' names and what they like to do to the population of strangers in your area, so a psycho can look at the sticker in your driveway or at the store and develop a really easy premise for approaching your kid, addressing him/her by name, chatting about what activities they like, and then making up a believable scenario to kidnap them. "Hey Isabella, your volleyball coach Mr. (name found easily on the internet) sent me over to pick you up, he is having a special team meeting, yeah, your parents are okay with it..."

yg47l237jc1o.jpg
    2.jpg 34.4K
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    People that have to walk past everyone on an escalator. Rude. And you gained like 20 seconds.
  • vinalali
    vinalali Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    o6k5kd9c9bod.jpg

I do too!

Isabella, #11

@bw_conway Omg yes!!! I always say this to my kids when I see that and they're like "Ok mom, like someone would go through all that trouble when they can just grab a kid" and I'm like "UH, yeah! Have you never seen an episode of Dateline or 20/20?!?" and I feel like going up to the sticker family kid and reenacting that scenario just to prove a point to my kids that moms are always right but I prefer to not be arrested so I never go through with it. (sorry for all the "likes"...I'm from California :D:# )
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    o6k5kd9c9bod.jpg

I do too!

Isabella, #11

@bw_conway Omg yes!!! I always say this to my kids when I see that and they're like "Ok mom, like someone would go through all that trouble when they can just grab a kid" and I'm like "UH, yeah! Have you never seen an episode of Dateline or 20/20?!?" and I feel like going up to the sticker family kid and reenacting that scenario just to prove a point to my kids that moms are always right but I prefer to not be arrested so I never go through with it. (sorry for all the "likes"...I'm from California :D:# )

I agree 100% on this one too.

I don't get when people put memorials of family members in their vehicles. I am sorry you lost your family member but you don't need to publicize it to everyone that you drive by.
  • SeptemberSun_1333
    SeptemberSun_1333 Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    1. When people don't push chairs back under tables.
    2. Listening to people chomp on crunchy food.
    3. Talking on cell phones while in line.
    4. Not saying thank you when someone holds doors.
    5. People that stare.
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    1. People who push their chairs back under tables.
    2. People who chomp crunchy food quietly.
    3. People not talking on their phones in public.
    4. People who show gratitude for holding the door open for them.
    5. People who look away when yout alk to them.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »
    o6k5kd9c9bod.jpg

I do too!

Isabella, #11

I agree 100% on this one too.

I don't get when people put memorials of family members in their vehicles. I am sorry you lost your family member but you don't need to publicize it to everyone that you drive by.

Yes, this.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Anime (or tv shows for that matter) that just...end...with no actual ending. They just stop making the show. I NEED resolution!!
    And filler episodes....
    Motorcycles that weave in and out of traffic on the highway. I have several in my family that are respectful bikers since they know how easy it is to die on those things and here they are just leaving it to chance that someone isn't texting and changing lanes.
  • Drama74
    Drama74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Abba. Seriously, I loathe them.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    People who play games. Lie. Give the silent treatment.