Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    People who do not how to correctly merge into traffic.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Also, people who ask for the same advice over and over but never actually take the advice you give them.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Delta Airlines. Their so-called "connecting flight" put of Boston turned what was supposed to be a three-hour layover at JFK into an "a ticket agent had to run with me to the Alitalia gate to make sure I was allowed to board my international flight" experience for which I will never forgive them or give them another chance to muck up one of my business trips.
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Bikini pics requests

I hear ya. Everywhere I go I've got someone asking me for a pic
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I just had a client spend 20 minutes on the phone telling me about how he had been considering killing himself for the last 2 months. I know that's sad and all, but come on man. I'm not your therapist. It's not even remotely my job to listen to that kind of *kitten*.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    vi9n7c8olpu2.gif

After thinking about it.... I'm pretty sure that everything that angers me is perfectly rational. :#
  • hoppykins83
    hoppykins83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    people with perfect posture... I'm not sure why but it annoys me.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    People with entitlement issues. They feel like they deserve things they don't have to work for .

This!! And when I need answers to something and people either don't have have them or the ones that to get the answers don't have drive to find out what they are. For example I need to know when hubby's disability pension is going to kick in and I have more drive than him and case workers to get the *kitten* answer but cannot get it.
  • luv2eat2013
    luv2eat2013 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Peeps slurping drinks, soup, OMG
  • fitfreakymom
    Options
    And also when I screw up on something , that will piss me off.
  • hoppykins83
    hoppykins83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    People in cars that don't wave when you stop traffic to let them go!
  • fitfreakymom
    Options
    I will that when asks them they give vague answers and that is when I have the authority to talk to those people. When someone asks them I direct question they should give direct answers.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    The fact that metal is a completely underrepresented type of music in public settings. It's now perfectly normal to walk into a bar and hear a song about all the things the rapper wants to do to various women in graphic detail, but metal will never be played.
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,177 Member
    Options
    A$s plastering attention hoores.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    When people try to message w/ me but then they respond vaguely and w/few words like....

Them: "Hey how are you?"
    Me: Writes a whole paragraph, trying to be interesting. Ask them questions back.
    Them: "Good. Not so much. What u up to?"

So it's all on me to keep a conversation going. Ugh if you want to message w/m then make with the words. Otherwise, don't waste my time.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    When people try to message w/ me but then they respond vaguely and w/few words like....

Me: Writes a whole paragraph, trying to be interesting. Ask them questions back.

So it's all on me to keep a conversation going. Ugh if you want to message w/me then make with the words. Otherwise, don't waste my time.

......And then, even worse, is when they follow up that not-so-conversation w/ "Hey. So you should visit my town and come over sometime."

Right...bc we clearly get on so well :unamused:
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    When people try to message w/ you but then they respond vaguely and w/few words like....

You: Write a whole paragraph, trying to be interesting. Ask them questions back.

So it's all on you to keep a conversation going. Ugh if you want to message w/me then make with the words. Otherwise, don't waste my time.

tl;dr