Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    When somebody leaves a tiny bit of milk in the carton and puts it back.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everything about our lazy, passive-aggressive, know-it-all graphic designer.

tumblr_leog7urUCx1qbj46wo1_r1_500.0.gif

Fire him and hire a better one. People like that give the rest of us a bad name.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    People driving their golf carts through my neighborhood ten miles below the speed limit.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    When there's no documentation whatsoever for a piece of software, so you're basically stumbling around in the dark trying to get it to work like it claims it will.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Idiot neighbors who throw food waste over their back fences, resulting in my beagles and me nearly walking into a pack of at least six coyotes just now... resulting in me yelling authoritatively, picking up a big stick and waving it menacingly at the coyotes... resulting in me looking like an idiot... resulting in the coyotes deciding to saunter away slowly and perhaps double back to eat my beagles.

post-33680-archer-danger-zone-meme-seriou-tuyl.jpeg
  • fireguy262
    fireguy262 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Incompetence....its fine if you don't know your job or an answer to a question, but admit it. You cant always "fake it till you make it". I'd rather have someone admit they don't know what they are doing and attempt to learn than someone who obviously has no clue what they are doing and acts like they are always right.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    When you only hear from people when they need a favour from you!

And then after borrowing something from you, they either 1)have to be reminded to return it, and/or 2) return it in worse shape than when it was borrowed
  • mer1cose
    mer1cose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Replacing the shower curtain liner
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    spiders and their webs
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    When you get into a groove and then a stupid client calls and wants you to work on something for them. Sure, let me just drop everything I'm doing and work on your problem.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Eyebrow growth

Yes! Especially older men with wild, crazy eyebrow hairs shooting out everywhere. Don't they ever glance in the mirror?
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    When you only hear from people when they need a favour from you!

And then after borrowing something from you, they either 1)have to be reminded to return it, and/or 2) return it in worse shape than when it was borrowed

Always! The amount of my books that have disappeared/been damaged at my sisters house is ridiculous!
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    fredzach wrote: »
    I saw a tip jar at a drive through window this morning. That! What is the world coming to?! What are the tipping guidelines for FREAKING DRIVE THROUGH tip jars? 5%? 10%? 20%?

Where I live there are often tip jars at the windows of Mexican restaurants, but I think that's usually because the cooks are illegal and don't make minimum wage.

Also if that sounds like a racist joke, I'm sorry, but it really is true a lot of the time where I live.
  • TheUnbroken
    TheUnbroken Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    People complaining, or making things harder than they should be
  • Creiddylad1
    Creiddylad1 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    People passing a slower car and driving into oncoming traffic because the person that they are pass speeds up and will not let them pull in front of them. And for the record I did end up having to pull into the grass to avoid being hit head on. At the point, I do not know who I am madder at the guy in the car that was passing or the guy who would not let him pass him.
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Pineapple on pizza. That is just f*cked up.
  • OneHundredToLose
    edited November 2015
    Options
    brewingPHX wrote: »

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8664-1372465898-7.gif

Seriously though, pineapple & ham pizza is the cat's knees.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    brewingPHX wrote: »

I kinda love pineapple on pizza adds a nice sweetness. Corn too is AMAZING!