Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    dmac_101 wrote: »
    people who ask a question online and immediately follow it with "GO!" like everyone is going to be racing to give their input on the best apple pie recipe, or favorite place to have a dent repaired in their automobile, or their top 5 shows to binge watch on netflix.

Stop telling me to "GO!"

or is it just me who's bothered by this?

This made me laugh. So true!
  • SativaMad
    SativaMad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    People complaining there fat.
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    So timely, as I'm sitting at work ready to have an aneurism due to my annoying office mates.

1. nonstop giggling at work
    2. retelling the stories of your weekend to each person individually as they come to work, complete with inflection, pauses, and the tone of your voice changing based on whose part of the story you're telling.
    3. office hypochondriacs... you're not sick, unless you count crazy, I don't want to hear about your invisible symptoms
    4. being hungry
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    People who trust the wrong person and end up hurting friends of mine. grrrrr
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    People who throw cigarette butts out the car window

THIS!! Or throw their cigarette butts anywhere as if the whole world is their ashtray
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options

This. Doesn't matter if they're technically biodegradable. It's gross.
  • thelittlecharacter
    Options
    Peeps who stand over me :p
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options

OMG yes! It's not even the litter issue entirely, it's also the fact that fires can start that way, especially when the butt gets chucked out the passenger side.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    People who question my legitimate use of the handicapped stall because I have an invisible disability
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    The office trolls.
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    People who decide they don't want something in a store and randomly put it on a shelf instead of returning it to where it supposed to go. Bonus if it is a frozen item not in a freezer. Double bonus for garbage put on shelves. When I worked at Walmart in the pharmacy most shifts were spent mostly zoning. The beginning of each shift is usually an hour of zoning (organizing displays) and every half hour fixing up the shelves again. This on top of serving customers and getting ther prescriptions, etc and the dept wasn't eben that big. Some customers are just lazy and they are probably the ones who complain if the shelf is messy.
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    I'm not racist but...... Usually continuing on with a racist statement
  • notwaitin
    notwaitin Posts: 119 Member
    Options

I was contemplating getting out of my car at the stop light, picking up the cigarette butt and throwing it back in her window "oops looks like you dropped something ma'am" but then unlike her, my common sense kicked in.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options

I'm all over this one...and I'll trump this with People who stand directly outside stores to smoke...making sure we have NO choice but to walk thru their stench.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Ooo..good one! People who dare to ask if I'm PMS'ng because I'm angry....ESPECIALLY if I'm PMS'ng!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Ooo..good one! People who dare to ask if I'm PMS'ng because I'm angry....ESPECIALLY if I'm PMS'ng!

Unfortunately, I know EXACTLY what you're saying here. Stupid hormones.

• singingflutelady
    Options
    People who claim to know how to cure my incurable autoimmune disease. Please tell all the scientists who work hard to find a cure your miraculous results ;) this advise usually consists of diet change and or supplements. I'm pretty sure having a serious GI disease makes me very aware of what I can and can't eat and no going vegan won't help since veggies kill me (not literally). Oh and BTW, no you don't know how I feel because you have IBS or have had the stomach flu. IBD and IBS are very different.
  • AmandALR2602
    AmandALR2602 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Being asked at the checkout if you need help with your packing.
    Umm no thanks, I've got one carton of milk. I'll manage...