Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    People who don't replace the used empty toilet paper!!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Effing idiots who come in two hours before a print deadline to ask "just out of curiosity" if it would cost more to convert inside pages of a 40-page catalog to 4-color for a printing of 80,000 catalogs.
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Oblivious people - you know the ones. When there are two or more people walking at a leisurely pace on a sidewalk or down a grocery aisle and they can't be bothered to single file it long enough to let you pass. They don't seem to realize there is anyone else in the world much less RIGHT behind them.
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    People who don't clean their sweat off equipment at the gym :angry:
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    the neighbour drilling in his wall at 10 at night
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    People who can't view an NFL game without obsessing on their fantasy football stupidity. "Dude, I totally drafted Cam Newton, and I have Denver's defense!" Who the *kitten* cares? When did we become so ADD that we can't 1) pick a team and support that team and 2) watch a football game and be engaged in what is happening versus maniacally refreshing a fantasy football site to get up to the minute numbers?
  • Dez11B
    Dez11B Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Women logic
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I'm usually on an even keel, but I'm irrationally angry right now because someone parked so close to me in the parking lot that I needed to crawl over from the passenger side of the car. Keep in mind that I always purposefully park in the back of parking lots, where no one ever parks, to avoid bad parking behaviors.
    As I'm walking back out through the parking lot, I can see both vehicles - mine and my new conjoined twin! There are at least 40 other open spaces around us to pick from, but this person pulls in so close to me that I couldn't even open my door.

Serenity Now. Serenity Now. Serenity Now.

I'm going to pretend it was a newly licensed 16 year old driver who just needs to practice parking.

x starts singing Let It Go! from Frozen x

Ok...I'm feeling better now...thanks for letting me vent MFP. :)
  • AmandALR2602
    AmandALR2602 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    People with sideways profile pics.
    Why do you want me to turn my phone around!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Having to restore my iPhone from new yet again for no damned good reason
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Those annoying automatic faucets and paper towel dispensers in the restroom at my office. Stupid things are always on the fritz.
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    When people say they are coming over then they don't show up..or let you know they aren't coming
  • Uhtred_Ragnarson
    Uhtred_Ragnarson Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    when people on here use old washed up actors as thier profile pics
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Clients who honestly think that when I say "How are you today?", I want to hear anything other than "Good, so about my project...".

I don't mean to be mean, but I'm not a therapist - I'm a website developer. Asking how you are or how your day is going is just a formality. Let's get our business done so we can both go back to hating each other separately.
  • notwaitin
    notwaitin Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Vaguebooking.. and then worse when someone asks..what happened etc....they respond, I'd rather not talk about it..wtf????
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    notwaitin wrote: »
    Vaguebooking.. and then worse when someone asks..what happened etc....they respond, I'd rather not talk about it..wtf????

This! Although I never heard it referred to as vaguebooking. I always call it fishing but drives me insane!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Kids chasing pigeons makes me angry!!!

Lol, that's cause I pay-em to after the pigeons crap on my car.
  • MrNundy
    MrNundy Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    kindness. Bah Humbug o:)