Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    When you have to stay 500 feet away from the girl of your dreams at all times.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Easy seal things that don't easily seal
    This...OMG! It took me 6 minutes to try to seal a ziplock sandwich bag last nite, ended up just folding it...grrr...
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Women who blame their inability to lose weight on menopause.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    The old guy in the school parking lot who doesn't know how to park, and has to back up and try again so many times, none of us get parked before the bell rings. Grrr.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    People that complain about everything that makes them angry
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Finding already popped bubble wrap.
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    when the coffee shop has trouble making a black coffee for a drive thru
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    When you have to stay 500 feet away from the girl of your dreams at all times.

And having to give your stupid probation officer you new address every time you move so that they can update the sex offender address registry, such a hassle...
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Vegans and Crossfitters~ there, I said it~
    Crossfit is like the Scientology of fitness...setting yourself up for unnessecary injury and *kitten* form...not to mention the outrageous $100/month at some of these places
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    People who can't figure something out so they just give up.

People who whine about their problems eternally, rather than getting up and doing something about it.

People who use not being able to figure it out as a reason to do nothing about their problems.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Finding already popped bubble wrap.

Yes! And the new kind of bubble wrap that doesn't pop at all...what fun is that?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    When your nose starts to run during an important speech

Or even during a conversation with an individual you wouldn't consider a friend .. this happened to my recently, I had a "professional" conversation with someone at work and kept sniffing. I wasn't in a position to be able to just excuse myself to go blow my schnoz ..

NOSE RUNNING .. NO BUENO.

Nose running while skating with someone and having to try to tell them corrections while trying to sniff, the when time having no hand free because if you let go they might fall.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Or even during a conversation with an individual you wouldn't consider a friend .. this happened to my recently, I had a "professional" conversation with someone at work and kept sniffing. I wasn't in a position to be able to just excuse myself to go blow my schnoz ..

Nose running while skating with someone and having to try to tell them corrections while trying to sniff, the when time having no hand free because if you let go they might fall.

Hah yes! That has to be the worst thing about skating, the runny schnoz :( ..otherwise, I actually really enjoy skating.

Try doing a spin while the schnoz is stuffy. Watch out
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Guys who don't realize how short it really is and stand 1' from the urinal. Seriously, I don't want to step in that.
  • Andy79G
    Andy79G Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Women that think it's ok to slag you off behind your back (people you've never even spoken to) call me a slut and easy..... :joy: wouldn't I need to be having some sort of sexual thing going on to be one? 7 years out of the last 9 years... no sex... Hmmm... Yeah chick sure.........do your math. Do you know... That I know... and have seen the *kitten* you send to men... ;) yes your friends reveal all ;) so don't sit on your High horse and pretend your Mary! ..... that is all :joy:

Hey D::angry: You mess w/ Ella, you mess w/her gang.

simpsons_angry_mob.jpg

That's bloody brilliant!!!! :smiley:
  • Andy79G
    Andy79G Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    People that pout on pics, just smile!?!?
  • synchkat
    Options

Hah yes! That has to be the worst thing about skating, the runny schnoz :( ..otherwise, I actually really enjoy skating.

Try doing a spin while the schnoz is stuffy. Watch out

Noted!

I guess it would sort of be like a sprinkler? Ewww.

Yuck. Ugh why did I mention it
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    NYactor1 wrote: »
    Guys who don't realize how short it really is and stand 1' from the urinal. Seriously, I don't want to step in that.

That reminded me...

-Men's bathrooms being disgusting
    -Drivers that don't use blinkers, cut you off, cut you off and then slow down, use their blinker and then go the other way, speed and weave through traffic during rush hour, drive slowly in the fast lane, people that drive slowly then speed up trying to not let you pass them when you try to go around, drivers that don't turn off their headlights when they are going head on with another car, can't stay in their lane because they aren't paying attention... I probably should move within walking distance of everything and just stop driving
    -People that give unwarranted advice and then won't let you disagree and throw a fit if you call them out on it
    -People being cruel or neglectful to animals or kids