Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Pretty much EVERYTHING today.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Food in the kitchen sink drain...like, OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??? irrational. I HATE that so much I could scream thinking of it.
  • Uhtred_Ragnarson
    Uhtred_Ragnarson Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Cold weather
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Cold weather

+1
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    girls that say "um...i have a boyfriend" to everything. Like damn girl, i just opened the door for you geez.
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    also when @Silversonnet doesn't accept my love letters
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    People and their need to exist
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Ugh... Slow walkers and people who congregate in door ways/entry ways. Especially when taking public transit. Get out of my way! And don't stand on the walk side of the elevator in mall.
  • cstolka
    cstolka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Going to the grocery and getting the cart with the jacked up wheel that flops about pulling the cart in an awkward direction. That and eating all the stovetop and noticing that one serving is the size of a grape.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Today I drove into a grocery store parking lot after work and was already so irrationally angry before even beginning to look for a spot that I just turned around and went home. It was liberating. If I had children they'd be sad about our lack of peanut butter and bananas. Score one for my barren womb!

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Irrational Ex-Husbands ,,no not mine lol !
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    @Tigg_er , I know, right?!!!!
    iqbey3m9uqqz.gif

• MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Ironing.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Coming back into the locker room after working out and finding one guy in the back with all of his *kitten* spread out over the entire area, including on the floor and benches. And then I stand in front of my locker, which is blocked with his wet towel, waiting for him to come over and move it, and he just sits there. And then I have to say "would you mind moving that so I can open my locker?" A locker room isn't the same as your bathroom at home, have some consideration.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Going back to work after 6 days off. At least I'm working from home.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    People who ignore the rule at home about "no extended cab or extended bed trucks in the regular parking lots"... and THEN park with their tailgate down! And those of us who would like to go around you have to do what... levitate?? We have parking for all the mondo-sized vehicles in the back, but NOBODY wants to WALK fifty feet, especially the big macho clowns driving pickups the size of city buses that have those revolting "family jewels" hanging from their trailer hitch.

Also: non-family-friendly car and truck accessories parked next to the tot lot... obscene bumper stickers, naked cartoon characters, the aforementioned "jewels", etc. I don't even like kids and I'm grossed out by what they have to look at when they're on the swingset.
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    Drivers who can't stay in one f~ckin lane when traffic is heavy. You're not getting there any faster you prick we're all stuck in traffic. You should've taken a helicopter to work.