Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    When autocorrect or spellcheck tell me I'm spelling colour wrong

That extra "u" is sort of useless... ;)
  • SusanFarrar315
    SusanFarrar315 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today I was reminded of how irrationally angry tootsie roll commercials made me as a child. Why did those stupid kids keep giving their suckers to that scammer owl? And that owl - what an a-hole! I hated all of them!

Show some initiative, kids! If you want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of your crappy sucker*, then why not run your own experiment? Stop relying on a shady owl who is clearly up to no good. You deserve to lose your candy!

So...what makes you irrationally angry?

Driver ahead of me on the highway entrance ramp going 40 mph to merge with 65 mph traffic!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    dmac_101 wrote: »
    "Designer" dog breeds. They used to be called mutts. I blame marketers.

I know! It makes my pure breds seem like not as great.
  • SusanFarrar315
    Options
    Today I was reminded of how irrationally angry tootsie roll commercials made me as a child. Why did those stupid kids keep giving their suckers to that scammer owl? And that owl - what an a-hole! I hated all of them!

Show some initiative, kids! If you want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of your crappy sucker*, then why not run your own experiment? Stop relying on a shady owl who is clearly up to no good. You deserve to lose your candy!

So...what makes you irrationally angry?

• SusanFarrar315
    Options
    Driver ahead of me on highway entrance ramp going 40 mph to merge with 65 mph traffic! Arrrrgh!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Driver ahead of me on highway entrance ramp going 40 mph to merge with 65 mph traffic! Arrrrgh!

That makes me mad, too! Don't they know how dangerous that is?!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Poorly programmed stop lights.

Why do I get stopped by a red light at 6am in front of a closed store, where the non-existent exiting customers get a 40 second green light?

Why can't I make a turn on red at 6am onto a street that has absolutely no traffic?

Why do I get stopped by every red light on certain stretches of streets - if it is a 35mph speed limit, shouldn't it be timed out so that drivers only hit one red light, with the rest being coordinated to change efficiently to allow traffic to keep moving?

It is almost 2016, shouldn't we have this *kitten* figured out by now??
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    People who think the electronic locks on the outside of my building don't pertain to them, and show up unannounced to drop stuff off that they should have mailed a week ago. Equally, those people who have access to those doors and think holding them open for total strangers is polite. It's not. Folks, those doors lock for a reason; to keep strangers out. Kay?
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

That makes me mad, too! Don't they know how dangerous that is?!

So very dangerous! I had one person actually stop at the end of the merge lane! I was so mad I wanted to get out of my car and pimp slap them!!!!
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    Ring pulls that detach as you're opening the can! :angry:
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    The sound of Rudolph's nose lighting up *shudder*

j8oixr15wd21.gif
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    People who cannot make up their minds about which donuts to order when they are standing between me and my coffee. If you cannot decide what donuts you want, give yourself a time-out and get back in line AFTER you have decided! Thank you! ;)