Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Mean skating judges who male stupid comments on tests
  • novelle21
    novelle21 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Sitting on my bed without my permission
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    When my nose is stuffy on one side and runny on the other.

This!!!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    "People" who leave the toilet paper roll empty
    "People" who put the milk bag back in the fridge....empty
    "People" who put their dishes on the counter, right beside the empty sink
    "People" who sit their garbage on the counter, instead of in the garbage, beside the counter.
    "People" who turn up the furnace while I'm sleeping!
  • novelle21
    novelle21 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    @JustMissTracy I feel you...
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    dmac_101 wrote: »
    tip jars at drive-through windows
    What is this about, anyway? I have a rule that take-out should be tip-free, and I'm a former Burger King employee so I'm not knocking the workers; I know it's not an easy job. MAYBE at Subway if you have a really big or complicated order and the "sandwich artist" really has to make a special effort for you, you might want to leave a little extra as an acknowledgement. But at places like Dunkin' Donuts? Why in the name of all that's holy is there a tip jar next to the register when all they do is pour coffee and put muffins in a bag?
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    JONZ64 wrote: »
    People and.........................people

^^^^^ THIS! so much this
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    People who treat their dogs like fashion accessories or dolls.
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    "Men" who use this site to prey on women.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    My back
  • Uhtred_Ragnarson
    Uhtred_Ragnarson Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Morning radio shows! I want to listen to music during my commute, not some group laughing at fart jokes
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    The people who walk side-by-side on the hiking path near my job, right down the middle (used to be a two-way road), who are each walking one or two dogs and they play out the leashes and manage to spread out so far that it's impossible to pass them without walking in the dirt and/or upsetting the doggies because I get too close to them. How 'bout you pick a side and I'll take the other one?
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    People that don't bother to press the button at the pedestrian crossing.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    Nothing, all my anger is completely rational.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    People who park badly. But what irks me most is when the only available space is next to a car that is over the line so the only way you can park is to cross into the spot next to yours on the other side. Then when the original bad parker pulls out it leaves your car looking like YOU are the inept parker.

Also people who drive their golf carts around my neighborhood and don't pull over to let cars going the actual speed limit pass.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    When a crowd of people are waiting at a corner for the crossing signal to turn "white", and that guy approaches who is above waiting and charges boldly across the street. Every few times that happens, the guy gets honked at, flipped off, or otherwise disrupts traffic, but hey, he can't be bothered to stand around with the rest of us...
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Me today: single file line at the post office, 16 people deep. Does the guy behind me really think it's necessary to continually stand next to me as though he's with me?
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    dmac_101 wrote: »
    when you're done texting and the other person has to get the last word in. I'm OUT! #lastword

This...#putyourphonedown #stoptextingme