Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• nukephysicist
    nukephysicist Posts: 283 Member
    People chewing with mouth open. Grrrrr
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    When all the washing machines in the laundry room are out of order. For 2 weeks. >:):#
    And I lost $3.00.
    And I had to spend $12 to drop it off at a service because it was Sunday. Grrr!
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    People who use "u" for 'you' and "ur" for 'your.'
  • nukephysicist
    Or their, there, and they're wrong.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Classism. "Affluenza" as they say.
  • nukephysicist
    Getting to the gym and realizing you forgot your towel. FML.
  • amykay9377
    amykay9377 Posts: 98 Member
    When people use "good" rather than "well." Like.. I did good, it went good, they played good, etc... instead of I did well, it went well, they played well, etc. So I'm a teacher and (clearly) a grammar snob LOL! Not a lot bothers me but it's my biggest pet peeve, I think. Irrational, I know. And setting clocks back/ahead. That too drives me bananas.

I remember my Good/Well from Mr. Feeney on the last episode of "Boy Meets World" - he tells them to "go out in the world and do good" and Topanga asks if he meant to say "do well" and he said no. I lost it, with snotty tears...
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    I can't find my FitBit! Aarrrgghh :#
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Life
  • 00EmilyJo00
    00EmilyJo00 Posts: 64 Member
    Toast crumbs in the butter dish! ;P
  • koffeekakes
    koffeekakes Posts: 65 Member
    amykay9377 wrote: »
    When people use "good" rather than "well." Like.. I did good, it went good, they played good, etc... instead of I did well, it went well, they played well, etc. So I'm a teacher and (clearly) a grammar snob LOL! Not a lot bothers me but it's my biggest pet peeve, I think. Irrational, I know. And setting clocks back/ahead. That too drives me bananas.

I remember my Good/Well from Mr. Feeney on the last episode of "Boy Meets World" - he tells them to "go out in the world and do good" and Topanga asks if he meant to say "do well" and he said no. I lost it, with snotty tears...

Hahaha yes, there are exceptions! If one of my students says he/she is doing good... I'll ask him her to elaborate
  • koffeekakes
    koffeekakes Posts: 65 Member
    But in mostttttt cases... superheroes do GOOD, and we do WELL! Lol ;)
  • badasswarrior
    badasswarrior Posts: 6 Member
    People who chew like horses and cows. Like, stop.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Being led on
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Jehovas Nitwits, Scientologists, Moon landing denialists, flat earth theorists, anti-vaxxers, naturopaths...
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Being led on
    Agreed...I think that's worse than heartache...just my opinion anyway..
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    currently people who quote song lyrics in posts and they post them incorrectly. seen a lot of that recently
  • Brittneyaline
    Brittneyaline Posts: 23 Member
    Justin Bieber, drivers that don't understand merging on the freeway is meant to be done at the speed of traffic, the entire ten minutes before the coffee is ready in the morning.
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Instagram Models A.K.A any chick with a camera phone, Reality T.V, people pretending to be fitness experts but achieved their results through plastic surgery, the cold temperature, the lottery line---OMG!!!! I'm about to have a Kanye moment/break down
  • TG040476
    TG040476 Posts: 702 Member
    Being led on

Amen