Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    When songs are censored. Come on now, the vast majority of children have heard every bad word before the age of 10. They're just words, people.

I HATE when they do that to movies on regular TV. Especially when they say one curse word and bleep out the others!!! It drives me absolutely nuts!!!

The worst is when they decide to dub some other words over the bad words instead of just bleeping it out. So "*kitten* you a**h*le!" becomes "Darn it, dummy!" or something else equally ridiculous.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Group text messages! I DO NOT want to be involved in your conversation!!!! Stop it take me off the list!!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    When songs are censored. Come on now, the vast majority of children have heard every bad word before the age of 10. They're just words, people.

I HATE when they do that to movies on regular TV. Especially when they say one curse word and bleep out the others!!! It drives me absolutely nuts!!!

The worst is when they decide to dub some other words over the bad words instead of just bleeping it out. So "*kitten* you a**h*le!" becomes "Darn it, dummy!" or something else equally ridiculous.

Like Boondoggle, sucker or any other stupid dub!!! You are ruining the movie!!!!

• 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    The refusal of some people to read the facts before speaking.
    Or before calling. In my job I wind up answering a ton of questions on the phone that would have been answered by our written materials if people had only bothered to read them.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    brandid34 wrote: »
    :s Automated phone prompts make me crazy irritated

This. Cursing at an automated call just isn't the same as cursing at a real person.
  • cassandranken
    cassandranken Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    When I ask someone a question, and they don't reply for like, 20 seconds. At least say "UM..." so I know you freaking heard me. Drives me inSANE.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    When people seem to think they need proof that I'm naturally blonde.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    When people seem to think they need proof that I'm naturally blonde.

Are you really?? Me too!! It doesnt happen often that over the age of 18 a woman stays blonde... pretty cool :blush:

Would you like to see proof? hahaha
  • synchkat
    Options
    @Lady_Spartan15 you know I'd do anything for you...
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I can't stand people who can't pick their feet up when they walk. I don't want to listen to you scuff your lazy way through life!
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    nb23613 wrote: »
    Smacking lips and just noisy eaters in general...UGH!

YES!!! I have one at work who eats allllllllll day long. I am losing my mind.
  • ImOneStepCloser
    ImOneStepCloser Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Super slow drivers...
  • synchkat
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    When people refer to me as a mutant because of my genetics.

But sometimes it's true no?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    I can't stand people who can't pick their feet up when they walk. I don't want to listen to you scuff your lazy way through life!

This all day!!!!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    When people refer to me as a mutant because of my genetics.

But sometimes it's true no?

I guess for older folk who have reached that age threshold where they just no longer have the kindness filter yeah, I guess it's true.

Sad-Panda-Meme-24.jpg

People who make fun of senility
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Vendors who can't seem to make appointments in spite of everything being computerized.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Dwelling in the past... Get over it

but remember last week when you said you'd give me a cookie..... :p