Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    The guy who passed me on a double-yellow line this morning... hey dude, I was already going 5 miles an hour over the speed limit; that not enough for you? I hope a Statie was waiting for you a mile down the road after I turned off.
  • MarvinSanderford
    MarvinSanderford Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    • People with a wall full of degrees who misspell things constantly,
    • People who believe or feel that they are the grammar police and must correct others... or somehow they will die if they do not verbalize the correction,
    • People who haven't a clue about using turn signals
    • People with selective moral outrage.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The amount of super obvious boobage/pouty lips on the selfie thread. The fact that I get no attention on the selfie thread because I don't show cleavage or push my boobs/lips out, despite being pretty cute (according to others).
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    People who move into condominiums/HOA's and then act like the rules don't apply to them. News flash: they do. Plenty of places you can live that don't have "stupid rules"; go find one... we made our stupid rules and we like them.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    The fact that my assistant has missed the last 2 days of work.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Slow walkers..... My long legs hate them!!!

This, and walkers that appear to lack a purpose.
  • FunFattie
    FunFattie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bad grammar.
    though really, i think that anger is pretty rational.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Slow walkers..... My long legs hate them!!!

My short legs hate them. LOL
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    snoring....
  • katievo92
    katievo92 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Getting up stupidly early to take my daughter to school :'(
    I haaatttteeee mornings so bad why no afternoon starting school huh?
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Options
    3 points of irritation today

1) There is a guy on a project we are working with named Napoleon. Please stop giggling, millennial, he most likely wasn’t named after the dopey character from that movie that came out 10 years ago, but more likely after the Corsican guy who was Emperor of France and conquered most of Europe a few centuries ago.

2) The guy who soaks his used gym clothes in the sink did so again today. I found out it is the same guy who walks to and from the shower buck naked, no towel or flip-flops, and with beet red skin from taking a scalding hot shower (I assume).

3) A $10 limit secret gift exchange for 6-8 year olds should be interpreted to mean that you spend about $10 on your gift, not $1.99, like the toy my son received on Saturday. Nothing says holiday cheer like being a shamelessly cheap *kitten*
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    bw_conway wrote: »
    3 points of irritation today

1) There is a guy on a project we are working with named Napoleon. Please stop giggling, millennial, he most likely wasn’t named after the dopey character from that movie that came out 10 years ago, but more likely after the Corsican guy who was Emperor of France and conquered most of Europe a few centuries ago.

2) The guy who soaks his used gym clothes in the sink did so again today. I found out it is the same guy who walks to and from the shower buck naked, no towel or flip-flops, and with beet red skin from taking a scalding hot shower (I assume).

3) A $10 limit secret gift exchange for 6-8 year olds should be interpreted to mean that you spend about $10 on your gift, not $1.99, like the toy my son received on Saturday. Nothing says holiday cheer like being a shamelessly cheap *kitten*

this one still triggers me. you really need to put some petty vengeance on that guy for being such a social autist. dump some dye in his clothes or something at the least. you can totally get away with it as long as you're quick and ACT like you're supposed to be doing whatever you're doing.

Lol, I could probably easily squirt some pink dye in without getting caught! Other ideas include tossing a gold fish or spaghetti noodles in, but I'll most likely do nothing more than just complain about it on this message board...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    dull dreary days
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    dmac_101 wrote: »
    Dentists. I swear they're sadists. Does that make me an anti-dentite? If it does, then so be it.

my dentist is a hot lady. I want to hate her but I can't