Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    people who make you feel guilty for decisions.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    People who say I look great.................................................For my age!

Does that mean that I probably wouldn't look great at another age? :confused:
  • brandid34
    brandid34 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    :s Automated phone prompts make me crazy irritated
  • Annamarie3404
    Annamarie3404 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    The refusal of some people to read the facts before speaking.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    brandid34 wrote: »

Yes!!!! and having to wait for a dozen prompts to finally tell you which dial button to push for a live operator because "0" would make too much sense and be too easy!!!
  • brandid34
    brandid34 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Yes!!!! and having to wait for a dozen prompts to finally tell you which dial button to push for a live operator because "0" would make too much sense and be too easy!!!

I typically just slam the receiver down or push the buttons really really hard hoping it will hurt them or make me feel better. UGH!!!!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    People who comment about my food. I have a history of an eating disorder, and I know they don't know that, but it still p!sses me off and can seriously trigger me.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    KarenGa4 wrote: »
    Person hitting a very small child
    Depends on what they did.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Resting b!tch face.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    KarenGa4 wrote: »
    Person hitting a very small child
    Depends on what they did.

Can't think of one good reason to hit a small child. Only "little" adults have to hit kids to get their points across.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    When people touch my work. Then eff it up. Stoopid people. Do your OWN work!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    People who don't understand somethings are jokes and who like to discuss others in a derogatory manner
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    a squish sound when swallowing a drink
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    I swear as God as my witness if i slow down or stop for you to walk across you better put some pep in your step and show some appreciation. Just know that if you don't I'm seriously considering running you over and then backing over you. Truth!

Ok ok some of my anger is irrational.

I am actually one that will hustle when someone stops and lets me cross and I wave to let them know "Thank you!" LOL!

I hate when people are inconsiderate and don't stop.

• dbanks80
    Options

Especially if you press the wrong button and there is no way to get back to the beginning and you're forced to hang up and dial again and listen to the same long prompts. I just want to scream, cry and pull my hair out all at the same time!!!!

• dbanks80
    Options
    People that stand in the middle of the walkway conversing then look at me like I am in the way! That makes me want to shove my size 9.5 shoe up their ....!!!!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options

And companies that insist that you enter your 16 digit account number while waiting on hold, and when you finally talk to the customer service rep of course they...make you provide them with your 16 digit account number, because the one you just entered into your phone isn't visible to them for some $&#*@(! reason!
  • dbanks80
    Options
    When songs are censored. Come on now, the vast majority of children have heard every bad word before the age of 10. They're just words, people.

I HATE when they do that to movies on regular TV. Especially when they say one curse word and bleep out the others!!! It drives me absolutely nuts!!!