Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• benwould
    benwould Posts: 190 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    benwould wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    My Ex.... >:)

He pisses me off too. Totally irrational.

Thanks for having my back LOL

No prob. It's just that I was so mad when I found out he was dating you too. He told me he was single.
  • Coloradoex
    Coloradoex Posts: 2,339 Member
    Snot... slimy and disgusting and it pisses me off!

683becc316de0eaab1271a048adad0c7.gif
  • calbadger
    calbadger Posts: 283 Member
    When guys use the bathroom stall for urination, but are too afraid of "cooties" to either lift the seat, or use their muddy shoes to do so, leaving the mud caked on it.
  • benwould
    benwould Posts: 190 Member
    calbadger wrote: »
    When guys use the bathroom stall for urination, but are too afraid of "cooties" to either lift the seat, or use their muddy shoes to do so, leaving the mud caked on it.

Sorry. That wasn't mud.
  • Coloradoex
    Coloradoex Posts: 2,339 Member
    benwould wrote: »
    calbadger wrote: »

Sorry. That wasn't mud.

latest?cb=20130309132443
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    When people use the word "Slacks" . They are dress pants people!!!!!
  • cphillpot
    cphillpot Posts: 19 Member
    When people misuse or misspell certain words or phrases. Examples: Taken for granite. (GRANTED) On accident. (BY accident) Then vs Than. Affect vs. Effect. For all intensive purposes. (For all INTENTS and purposes) etc ad infinitum.
  • pudgy1977
    People that are constantly late....
  • LindsayPosey
    LindsayPosey Posts: 2,638 Member
    The kool aid man making huge holes in the wall
  • pudgy1977
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Dear Turkey Bacon,

YOU ARE NOT *kitten* REAL BACON

Will you marry me?

• LindsayPosey
    Not knowing who 'reacts' to my comments on MFP
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    having to tell someone older than i am that doing their job is part of doing their job
  • karmah2017
    karmah2017 Posts: 507 Member
    Drivers who don't use their turn signals!
  • pudgy1977
    Not knowing who 'reacts' to my comments on MFP
    Right!!??!!

• LindsayPosey
    When you watch an episode on Netflix but it doesn't give you the check mark
  • Tretop76
    Tretop76 Posts: 256 Member
    These so called parents who could fracture the skull and break ribs of their TWO MONTH OLD BABY!

https://www.facebook.com/ClevelandBanner/posts/10154316174718231
  • mskimee
    mskimee Posts: 228 Member
    People who post on Facebook like "OMG, can this day get any worse, I just can't take it anymore" and then when someone asks "u ok hun?" they are like "I'll PM you..." Sorry, was that private?

Or people who Facebook Live themselves making a Pot Noodle and think they are on *kitten* Masterchef!!

People who post hourly updates on Facebook! "Just cleaned the house" "Just cooked dinner" "Just took the bins out" Well done, no one cares!!

People on Facebook who think their lives are the busiest in the world! Like no one else EVER has managed to work 8 hours, cook dinner and go to the gym on the same day! How DO you do it??

People who post on Facebook "I have a migraine..." Btch please. if you had a real migraine you would NOT be on your phone.

People on Facebook who post non stop selfies. Yes, we know what you look like. Thanks for the 35 updates every day.

When people on Facebook like and share racially abusive posts/want me to type Amen to save a dying giraffe/send this to 15 AMAZING people I know/change my status to show cancer who's boss

Basically, Facebook.....