Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• brittuhnay
    brittuhnay Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    when people say 'expresso' instead of 'espresso'
  • heelsandlifting
    heelsandlifting Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    When people find a sexual innuendo with everything...wait, I do that, nevermind :#
  • brittuhnay
    Options
    beards that don't match hair colors
  • heelsandlifting
    heelsandlifting Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    People who use "literally" for literally everything :|
  • brittuhnay
    Options
    when people drive under the speed limit in the left lane :#
  • brillmer87
    brillmer87 Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    brittuhnay wrote: »

THIS!

and men who grunts unnecessarily in the gym.
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    brittuhnay wrote: »

OMG yes! Or when people realize too late they needed to turn. Instead of driving to the next intersection and turning around, they stop in their lane and try to get over and/or make the turn.

• fireguy262
    fireguy262 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The fact that everyone needs "kid gloves" in todays world
  • just_silk
    just_silk Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    People who put wet spoons itn he sugar bowl.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    When Apple wipes your computer because of a software error and leaves you to restore it to the backup that has the problem on it.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    When you say "irrationally" do you mean "it's a dumb thing to get angry about" angry or "I wanna punch someone in the face" angry?

I didn't think anything made me the first....annoyed, yes but not angry. Until I walked into the office this morning and my coworker was already here (I usually get about 1/2 hour to 45 mins to myself so I pace the office). And I got a little bit of both. :)
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Incorrect use of apart/ a part
  • barbiehanrahan8
    barbiehanrahan8 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Standing in line in a shop and the person in front of you want to no the cashier person life story :#:#:#:#
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    When the Nigerian Prince never emails me back with the directions on how to get the lottery funds I've won, after I have given him all of the required information.
  • growlergonzalez04
    Options
    •When I have my children with me in public and people use vulgar language or talk about their latest sexual escapade in front of them. Then my 10 year old asks what does that mean? Uuuugh, people please be considerate and at least lower your volume around children.
    •Also the fact that writing this made me feel old.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    When my "ice cream" sandwich pudding tastes just like chocolate pudding NOT an ice cream sandwich. Grrrr
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Having a birthday party for your kid at a pool, and almost none of the parents being willing to show up in a swimsuit and help because they are out of shape. The same people who wouldn't swim 2 years ago, the last time we had a pool party because...they were out of shape. There is nothing like being resigned to being unfit and not doing anything about it...
  • seistafiesta
    seistafiesta Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When other people's computers make that error message noise.