Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    The removable pads in my sports bras and support tops. They always fall out in the wash. They bunch up to create unflattering lumps. Why can’t they just sew them in place?
  • Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    People who stare at us playing tennis in public.

Mabey it’s a riveting much watch game or your a hottie and hotties get looks.
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    popcorn at cinemas...

WHY??????????? That's the entire reason for going.
  • Smilin40
    Options
    2_FitNFab wrote: »
    popcorn at cinemas...

WHY??????????? That's the entire reason for going.
    Ehhhh only thing I hate more than popcorn at the cinema is movies at the cinema and seats god I hate seats at the cinema:)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    getting my car stuck on ice and trying everything possible to get it unstuck. but still get know where. i know i'm calling a tow truck and he can come get me out.
  • Smilin40
    Options
    getting my car stuck on ice and trying everything possible to get it unstuck. but still get know where. i know i'm calling a tow truck and he can come get me out.

Tough break buddy hope your alright.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    The removable pads in my sports bras and support tops. They always fall out in the wash. They bunch up to create unflattering lumps. Why can’t they just sew them in place?

Ugh isn't this the worst
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Our neighbour had this happen today. Hubs took out salt to him
  • Smilin40
    Options
    Hang on crashed truck I’m coming nhsnuavbks7u.jpeg
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Um try this
    pycoztgf5kbm.jpg
  • Smilin40
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Um try this
    pycoztgf5kbm.jpg

Show off
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Smilin40 wrote: »
    Um try this
    pycoztgf5kbm.jpg

Show off

Haha. Safe T first.
    I even have a bag in my car that I haven't unloaded yet
  • Smilin40
    Options
    Well so I’ve got a giant bag of pepper in my car so suck it :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Ugh I hate pepper greedy people
  • Smilin40
    Options
    First you getthe pepper.then you get the power,then you get the women e4qi96fvv0wg.jpeg

• Zodikosis
    Zodikosis Posts: 149 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm a bit of a foodie and I have a crazy irrational pet peeve that I care way too much about. I should know better than to expect anything better by now, since comment sections across the internet have been a raging dumpster fire for awhile now, but alas...

I'm subscribed to several food pages/groups on FB. Whenever there's a video or article on my newsfeed about:

1. Gourmet food/haute cuisine from a Michelin Star restaurant
    2. A specialty type of cake/cookie/dessert that is very elaborate or difficult to make

...there is inevitably at least 10 absolute morons in the comments who post one of the following asinine comments:

1. "Okay but it probably doesn't taste good." -- Usually with no justification whatsoever. Sour grapes much? Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean it doesn't taste good. Something being expensive doesn't automatically make it good, and something being cheap doesn't automatically make it bad, but you've got to be fooling yourself to think these 3 Michelin Star restaurants earned their reputation by serving food that doesn't taste good.
    2. "This is too small and too fancy, I want something I can shovel loads of into my fat gob." -- Can you guess which part of this I'm paraphrasing?
    3. "Giant/Safeway/Carvel/Dairy Queen/some other generic chain place also makes [food being shown] and I like that version just fine." -- Listen, you don't have to justify to me or anyone else what your crappy tastes are. However, this is like me going on a movie lovers forum and saying that Citizen Kane was a trash movie because it was boring and I didn't get it, but Transformers 3 should really be considered a classic piece of cinema because it had cool explosions and robots. Maybe I really do prefer Transformers 3 to Citizen Kane, but pretending that they're even close to being the same level of art would rightfully make me look like a complete knob.
    4. And my favorite...."Okay but I can't eat [insert base ingredient of the recipe]." -- WHO TF CARES? WHY DID YOU POST THIS? GO FIND THE LITERALLY MILLIONS OF OTHER RECIPES THAT DON'T CONTAIN THIS INGREDIENT.

If you, dear reader, ever feel compelled to post any of the above comments, please do us all a favor and delete your account instead.

AUGH.
  • Mattty79
    Mattty79 Posts: 3,068 Member
    Options
    Just got up from my chair and tore the whole side out of my shorts! That sucked *kitten*!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Mattty79 wrote: »
    Just got up from my chair and tore the whole side out of my shorts! That sucked *kitten*!

Have you been working out your legs lately
  • Mattty79
    Mattty79 Posts: 3,068 Member
    Options
    Mattty79 wrote: »

Have you been working out your legs lately

Yea, but it scratched the *kitten* out of my leg too lol