Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    The fact it's going to be -16 celsius on Saturday...at least it will be sunny but still that's cold
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Celsius
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When I have to pee in the middle of a good run and it's cold a$$fudge outside
  • synchkat
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Celsius

Fahrenheit makes me angry
    metric people is the way of the future (or was back in the 70s)
  • Captain_Chao5
    Captain_Chao5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Car fog lights on when it's not foggy. GRRR
  • niamibunni
    niamibunni Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Religion.

Noisy gum chewers.

Co-workers whining about being unhealthy and having had a heart attack whilst they spend the day sucking down two McDonald's breakfasts, ten diet cokes and a foot long' Thanksgiving' sub. (not counting the junk eaten from the vending machine)

Same co-workers eating loudly for eight hours straight.

:|

• Kali2024
    Kali2024 Posts: 73 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    being from NJ it's mostly about road rage:
    -Left lane dicks (keep right PASS LEFT- (I don't care that you're doing 70- I'm doing 85- get out of the way) which leads me into:
    -Aholes who speed up when you try to pass them even though the whole time they did the 10 under
    -People seeing you trying to pull out and don't do a courtesy lane change when they have open lanes next to them.
    -People making turns from the middle of the lane- scoot over so others can pass
    -People who don't use blinkers
    -People who don't move over for emergency vehicles<< really annoys me

-People who are so into their phones that they're oblivious to others around them- they stop short and you almost walk into them, they block lanes at the check out, etc etc.

-People who don't wash their hands after using the rest room… really?

-Parents who don't discipline their kids- esp in restaurants

-Animal abusers

-Being that I know so many people with infertility issues, the fact that it's mandated to cover lung transplants and anything lung related even though they smoke, bypass surgeries for people who overeat, addiction help for druggies, but they don't cover infertility- something that these people cannot or did not cause themselves… arrgh!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When the shower at work gets cold, then heats up quickly again to liquid lava, only to get go back to cold. Great shower experience this morning
  • jennahudson01
    jennahudson01 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    People who chew gum loud
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Everyone else who shops at Costco
  • osborncl
    osborncl Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    When people rummage through or open crinkly things...chip bags, candy wrappers, paper bags. Oh and people who slurp on candy or soup. I just want to scream at them.
  • synchkat
    Options
    When someone claims to have a medical issue so they can't do something when in actual fact it's because it's inconvenient.
  • curvy_gamer_loses
    curvy_gamer_loses Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Pen stealers at my office.
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Supermarkets who locate their fish stand just by the fresh fruit and veg - having to choose my fruit and veg while gagging on their fish odour. Ditto rotisserie chickens stinking as the fat burns at the end of the yoghurt aisle.
  • NASAwife13
    NASAwife13 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    People not using their turn signals, or going slow in the left hand passing lane. People who say one thing and do another. People who think their opinion is the only one that matters. To each their own I will not cut you down for what you believe (within reason).
    I hate one word replies.
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    Options

Dollar tippers - there's nothing on the menu that merits only a $1 tip.
    Even sub-par service merits more than that...
  • jouttie
    jouttie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    People who take sugar in their tea. There, I've finally got that off my chest. I know... irrational.