Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand the sound of people breathing. I know that they have to do it, I'm just really disgusted when I hear it.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers during afternoon rush hour. Just because you don't want to go home to your family doesn't mean you have to hold everybody else back!
  • Sniper_Chick
    Sniper_Chick Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    whinners
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Being asked something that is just general knowledge and can be easily Googled.
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    When the floor just jumps up and trips me
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Threads about why people are angry.
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Getting cut off in bad traffic... Where the *kitten* are you going to go?! It's all stopped!
    but-you-didnt-have-to-cute-me-off.jpg
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    When people write 'are' instead of 'our' and 'could/would/should of' instead of 'have'. Sets my teeth on edge.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Tailgaters in a one lane. Especially when I'm already going way over the speed limit. Zoom up behind me, I'll just go slower.
  • PalePocahontas
    PalePocahontas Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    When you're about to eat and someone starts talking about calories
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    When there is a detour because of road work and they are doing more road work on the detour route :rage:

The joy of living in the South Hills of Pittsburgh
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    People who type 'breath' when they mean 'breathe', or 'supposably' or 'irregardless' or 'could of'.....you get the idea (grammar nazi here). I wont even get into their, there and they're
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    windee52 wrote: »
    People who type 'breath' when they mean 'breathe', or 'supposably' or 'irregardless' or 'could of'.....you get the idea (grammar nazi here). I wont even get into their, there and they're

Your vs you're... Drives me MAD!!

or there, their, they're...

also, people calling a drawer a draw ... or saying they brought something from a store instead of the bought something from a store
  • SleeplessInSeattle
    SleeplessInSeattle Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    smart *kitten* women
  • SleeplessInSeattle
    SleeplessInSeattle Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    didn't mean you
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    windee52 wrote: »

Your vs you're... Drives me MAD!!

or there, their, they're...

also, people calling a drawer a draw ... or saying they brought something from a store instead of the bought something from a store

"Loose" for "lose."
    Except for accept
    Utilize instead of use
    Anything spelled with "ise" that is supposed to be spelled "ize."