Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Someone accidentally bumping my glasses while they're on my face. It makes me really, truly, irrationally, immediately, furiously angry.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    @Crimson_Fire

When a woman you crush on has a crush on your brother Greg :'(
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    When you call and confirm an appointment and they still don't show up

When you book a child in for a same day emergency appt and they don't show up! :rage:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    sllm1 wrote: »
    Someone accidentally bumping my glasses while they're on my face. It makes me really, truly, irrationally, immediately, furiously angry.

OMG yes or they put their fingers on your lenses...like a small child might do because he thinks it's funny
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    When the new 20 year olds at work think they are entitled to get more pay and complain even if they haven't put the time in. Errrr.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    When two lanes of traffic are turning left at the turn arrow light, and the right-hand driver cuts the corner short, thereby cutting off the left-lane driver. Hey, watch it!
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Leg Day, I'm very angry right now
  • faramelee
    faramelee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    OMG so many! Entitlement is a massive one. The new team members who want to rush ahead and do managerial tasks when they haven't even got the basic tasks down yet. Subway (the eaterie) wow, even thinking about that one makes my blood boil. Erect nipples which you can see through clothing (I don't know why!!). When people mean to say etc as in and so on and so forth but type ECT, I don't think you mean electro convulsive therapy.... Oh and finally are you trying to say you have loose skin or that you'd like to lose weight? Lose and loose people, learn the difference!

I will now apologise and go quietly back to my lunch, thanks for letting me rant. :)
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    My wife's laziness
    crappy drivers
    my boss's assistant
    being late
    having to wait on people
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    people being late. Garbage left on the counter rather than throw in the garbage can next to the counter... grrrr..
  • DanyellMcGinnis
    DanyellMcGinnis Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Smartphones in general. Every group lunch at work devolves into a discussion of people's smartphones (so boring). People take their phones into the bathroom (at work, in stores, whatever). People drive dangerously while texting, fiddling with apps, etc. (which is illegal in my state but it doesn't seem to stop anyone). Families sitting at restaurants where everyone is on a device instead of having a conversation. People in checkout lines who hold up the line because they are too busy on Facebook or whatever to actually pay for their stuff. People who assume I have a smartphone (I don't) and can just download an app for something or other.

Also, those upper middle class suburban drama queens who either (1) return 20 small items to Michael's in separate transactions (it's always Michael's) or (2) argue for five minutes with the Publix cashier that the bag of Easter candy they are buying was marked $1.99 instead of $2.19 (I was about ready to go up to that woman and hand her a quarter and make a comment about how she clearly needed it more than I did -- for what it's worth, she was wrong about the price, plus she had an expensive haircut and expensive designer clothes and handbag and I saw her getting into a new BMW in the parking lot so it was totally a power/entitlement issue and not a money issue).

And people who order a lot of beauty subscription boxes and mystery boxes and then complain in forums and blog comments about how they don't use lipstick/nail polish, mascara/eye shadow/hair masks/moisturizer/etc., etc. I'm like, why did you buy a mystery box of beauty products if you don't use 75% of beauty products?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    My stupid head cold that won't go away.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    jbuzzed wrote: »
    My stupid head cold that won't go away.

Trade you my chest congestion. Coughing up a storm :(
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    People who think it is okay to come to work or the gym coughing uncontrollably and wiping their noses, or to bring their kids to school or after-school functions who are coughing uncontrollably and wiping their noses.

It is 2016, is it not absolutely clear to everyone what causes colds and the flu at this point? Stay home when you are sick and keep your kids home when they are sick! Yes, you!
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    Anyone who rearranges my desk/drawers at work when I have time off. Leave my domain alone or reap my wrath! Rawr! :rage:
  • NEOHgirl
    NEOHgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Fixing other people's mistakes when it CLEARLY isn't in my job description, particularly when the perpetrator makes WAY MORE MONEY than I do. Earn your paycheck peeps.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    People who stand in line complaining about the wait and then when they get to the counter, the don't know what they want, where the coupon is or where their credit card is.
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    People who don't understand that taking care of your body is important. What's worse- people who know better and just don't care.