Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    That dude (we all know who) who insists on saying NOPE to every single mother *kitten* gawd damn *kitten* person in this forum.... why?! Why are you here if you can't *kitten* say something nice from *kitten* time to time?! Is it really that difficult to strain your *kitten* small brain to come up with something uplifting or complimentary to say to (oh *kitten*, I don't know), maybe make someone smile??!! Jesus *kitten* Christ dude.... aaaaaannd I'm done.

lol just offer him a bowl of fruity pebbles :) Thats what I used to do. If you are talking about who I think you are.

Excuse the ignorance but wat r fruity pebbles????
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    When my husband travels for work and binge watches tv shows that we watch together so that he is half a season ahead of me when he returns.
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    When dental hygienists tell you your gums are bleeding while they are stabbing them with sharp metal objects.
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    The trend of airlines starting to charge for every little thing.....
  • TattooedAries
    TattooedAries Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ppl sucking up their snot refusing to blow their noses :s
  • Gots2Bfitter
    Gots2Bfitter Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Snow blowers
  • vickish76
    vickish76 Posts: 80 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    RunTimer wrote: »
    Like, when like people, like
    can't, like finish a, like sentence,
    without, like,
    putting the word like in, like,
    every other word.

ohh, it's like, so like frustrating

It makes me nuts when someone on the radio or TV does this - also with "ummm" and "uh".
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    1. Smokers throwing butts on the ground. The world is not your ashtray; keep your dirty addiction to yourself. If I catch you doing this, I'll throw it back in your window. And if you say something, I'll knock you TFO.
    2. Bad drivers. Lane discipline; keep right, pass left arsehole. Move over or I will knock you TFO too.

It's funny because I'm super laid back...but, either of the 2 above make me see red.
  • joemac1988
    Options
    It annoys me when I read ppl spell things wrong in these forums. It makes me wanna loose my mind :p

"People". "Lose".
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    1. Smokers throwing butts on the ground. The world is not your ashtray; keep your dirty addiction to yourself. If I catch you doing this, I'll throw it back in your window. And if you say something, I'll knock you TFO.
    2. Bad drivers. Lane discipline; keep right, pass left arsehole. Move over or I will knock you TFO too.

It's funny because I'm super laid back...but, either of the 2 above make me see red.

Ahh ..are you going to knock me TFO ..I keep left and pass right :D
  • joemac1988
    Options

Not a lady...or if you drive on the left; that was directed at American drivers!
  • SkinnyGirlCarrie
    SkinnyGirlCarrie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    there, their, they're, its, and it's - learn them and use them properly
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Not a lady...or if you drive on the left; that was directed at American drivers!

Yeah ..I know ....it was a little aussie humour ;)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    When I am talking to someone and they are staring down at their Cell phone.
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Anyone talking on the mobile phone on the train.