Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    When you watch an episode on Netflix but it doesn't give you the check mark

Check mark?? I don't ever get a check mark. Guess the different device platforms do different things.

• skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    cphillpot wrote: »
    When people misuse or misspell certain words or phrases. Examples: Taken for granite. (GRANTED) On accident. (BY accident) Then vs Than. Affect vs. Effect. For all intensive purposes. (For all INTENTS and purposes) etc ad infinitum.

Don't take it for granite, than, that you have learned gud grandma skills. Do you ever watch the court shows, like Jedge Judy? You can here sum real gud grandma on their. I wood rather laff at those yahoos then worry about there grandma, tho. Rest insured, if I maid any missteaks in riting this, they was on accident. Becuz for all in tents and porpoises, I agree with u. U r one smart women. (I really hate this last one. Women is plural, dammit, not singular!)

• Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    People who drive in the fast lane (passing lane) on the express way. You will see me on the news one day......
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »
    cphillpot wrote: »
    When people misuse or misspell certain words or phrases. Examples: Taken for granite. (GRANTED) On accident. (BY accident) Then vs Than. Affect vs. Effect. For all intensive purposes. (For all INTENTS and purposes) etc ad infinitum.

Don't take it for granite, than, that you have learned gud grandma skills. Do you ever watch the court shows, like Jedge Judy? You can here sum real gud grandma on their. I wood rather laff at those yahoos then worry about there grandma, tho. Rest insured, if I maid any missteaks in riting this, they was on accident. Becuz for all in tents and porpoises, I agree with u. U r one smart women. (I really hate this last one. Women is plural, dammit, not singular!)

That's the apitomy of awesome
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    people who play with their coaster while I'm trying to put their drink down on it.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    that moment when my headphones break and i can only hear out of one earbud, bruh..............
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    NOISE! People making any kind if noise. Clicking of pens, smacking of gum etc.....,! I want to slap people who make noise!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Feeling like I'm being ignored
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    When you have an unresolved argument with someone and the next day they act like it never happened.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    The Sopranos ending....still mad after all these years.
  • rdouma73
    rdouma73 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the walking dead to return. :#