Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    When I've told someone I want a day to myself to get my stuff done rather than chauffeuring people around and they clearly ignored me and expect me to drop everything to drive them around. Sorry but not happening today
  • Mikel4321
    Mikel4321 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    People who dont yield to faster moving traffic in the passing lane on the highway! damn you all!
  • synchkat
    Options
    When the washing machine has weird codes lit up. Ya I could look it up in the manual but it's easier just to turn it off and on again
  • classykaren
    classykaren Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    People who look down on the working poor .
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    People who ask for advice but don't take the advice. Why freakin' ask me then?!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Everything today! Good thing it's Friday~
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    that i neverNeverNEVER have a minute to myself. sometimes a guy has to hit -reset- , ya'know?
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Washing the living room windows, and the paper towel comes away yellow. :s Hubbys smoking is making me irrationally angry today, because it's too cold to open the window!
  • brandonation_81
    brandonation_81 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Millennials
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    our office staff constantly complaining and texting and complaining about texting - they have no idea what life is all aboot~
  • synchkat
    Options
    When my eye bleach is just out of reach.. :lol::rage:

Just when you thought it was safe to put it away
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Traffic. Messing up my eyeliner wing on the second eye when the first one was completely perfect. When I wanted to go to the gym and end up not being able to for an unexpected reason.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Don't you hate it when your work runs out of real offices, so they rent a metal shipping container and turn it into an office. Then, the weather gets cold, so its freezing in the box. You turn on the heater and the box heats up to 85 degrees. You turn it off and it drops to 40. You just cant find a happy medium. Just me?