Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• jp4ap
    jp4ap Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    When a website has contact info you fill it out and they never F'in contact you!!!

THIS!!!
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    People who leave their cart in the middle of the aisle at the grocery
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    everything
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    Anything involving drivers
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Large families that grocery shop together, 6+. Toddler in the huge car cart, teenagers texting on their phones and they all stand there and stare at cheeses together for pushing five minutes leaving no room or attention to others trying to shop. Why? Or people who block aisles with the electric carts, as I patiently wait, they back up without looking, right into my cart and think nothing of it.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    french fries - why do they have to be soooooooooooooooo good?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Noisy eaters....and women who wear clothes 4 sizes too small ..it aint pretty when you try to squeeze yourself into tights that are 4 sizes to small that they are stretched so tight they are see through *shudder*.
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    When one says they'll call you, but they email you instead, so you text them back, and they in return Facebook you, so you leave a message on their phone..., it just becomes so confusing!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Wonky Internet!
  • notkaseykasem
    notkaseykasem Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My son when he can't muster up more than a "unghuhgguhhhhh" with any question I ask. USE YOUR WORDS.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    When men think that two women that are talking need rescuing because they are well obviously in a discussion in need of a man.

Just the other day a lady asked me bout parking in my neighbourhood - As I listened to her questions and already started to answer, this man walked past us, stepped in fornt of me and started to instruct us on how it worked in the neighbourhood. I turned to him and clearly said; I think she asked me, but clearly a male is needed as two women obviously cannot solve this together. Goodbye

Sorry when did we need a rescue for a male? Who asked you and why do you think two women need to be told by a male when one woman asks the other woman? Sure we were both blonde but really.
  • KPriceAk
    KPriceAk Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    mouth breathers
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    People who complain about other people who drive the speed limit. It's an upper limit, not a lower limit!