Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    When I am conducting an interview and the interviewee shushes me! Yes. That happened today. I can't stop laughing about it now but at the time I was really pissed off! No call back interview for her!
  • Coloradoex
    Coloradoex Posts: 2,339 Member
    Options
    When I am conducting an interview and the interviewee shushes me! Yes. That happened today. I can't stop laughing about it now but at the time I was really pissed off! No call back interview for her!

iyunl10_55c1943f65c7c105ae98e6703cd64127b6585656.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Coloradoex wrote: »

iyunl10_55c1943f65c7c105ae98e6703cd64127b6585656.gif

Bwahaha! YEP!
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Mosquito bites..... hate them soooooo much
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Omg for real??? That's hilarious
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Omg for real??? That's hilarious

IKR! Yes, for real. She talked about herself A LOT! Another reason she won't be getting another interview but when she shushed me, I wrapped it real quick!
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    when i run out of cheeze-its.

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Incompetent people who earn a shitload of money and can't do a damnthing. Also the young lady that sits behind me with the sing song whiney voice discussing politics all day. SHUTTHEFUCKUPALREADY PLEASE!!!
  • jp4ap
    jp4ap Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    People who smack when they eat or worse...eat with their mouth open. ARGHHHHH!
  • synchkat
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    10 new profile pics a day

I thought you liked seeing me in all sorts of poses

Gonna rage???
  • jp4ap
    jp4ap Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Seeing some dude get picked on
  • synchkat
    Options
    Getting picked on

what if its by naked ladies? In various poses ten times a day?

I sent him 11 poses. Guess i overdid it
  • synchkat
    Options
    10 good...11 and I lose my $#it

But the 11th was so hot