Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    people who keep asking for everyone else to motivate them and hold them accountable. like really. do you honestly think there is a snowballs chance in hell anyone is going to coddle you through your weight loss journey trying to convince you to stick with it!?!

dunno..dat bugs me! lol. *shrug*
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Liars
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    those people who think it's ok to make pervy comments about pictures people post.
    Makes me want to bathe in bleach
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
    When girlfriends get irritated when bf doesn't reply in a minute
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    Guys that think after meeting you for a second they can just go ahead and send you a **** pic
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    When I cook a meal and receive little thanks despite the effort. Just be thankful that you have a hot meal in your belly.... or cook it yourself...
  • synchkat
    Options
    When I cook a meal and receive little thanks despite the effort. Just be thankful that you have a hot meal in your belly.... or cook it yourself...

You're lucky they eat it...I often get that's not what I want I'll have grilled cheese
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    Complaints about what's for dinner
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    my boss, walking in time after time to tell me some long drawn out story like he has nothing better to do, and just puts me in a timecrunch~ arrrrgh!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    my boss, walking in time after time to tell me some long drawn out story like he has nothing better to do, and just puts me in a timecrunch~ arrrrgh!!

Guess you shouldn't have been driving around so much then eh!!!
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

You're lucky they eat it...I often get that's not what I want I'll have grilled cheese

But, but... he's 38!
  • synchkat
    Options

But, but... he's 38!

Mine is 47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BoosDimples
    Options

But, but... he's 38!

So... sammiches, then?
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    HIS EFFING RUDENESS
  • synchkat
    Options

But, but... he's 38!

So... sammiches, then?

yup!!! unless it's pork chops...he'll always eat those. Unfortunately I don't like those
  • BoosDimples
    Options

But, but... he's 38!

So... sammiches, then?

yup!!! unless it's pork chops...he'll always eat those. Unfortunately I don't like those

But he'll only eat them if they're jerked.... meh , I give up....
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Feeling sick, even if it's only allergies,
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Fireworks outside of professional displays.
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
    Period cramps :#
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    When I run out of chocolate chip cookies