Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    knr87 wrote: »
    Caddy women who send mean messages bc they are so insecure in their own skin that any woman who has confidence is and I quote..."a catfishing slut!"

Are you serious?????
  • knr87
    knr87 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    knr87 wrote: »
    Caddy women who send mean messages bc they are so insecure in their own skin that any woman who has confidence is and I quote..."a catfishing slut!"

Are you serious?????

As a heart attack. Smh
  • LacednLace
    LacednLace Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I hate when I'm polite to someone or make a polite remark and they're rude. Prime example, I just told a female to "have a nice night" she tells me "well that was dumb of you, obviously I'm not going to have a nice night, stupid."

Okay, fine. I hope you have a horrible night since you want to be miserable and rude. *eye roll*
  • LacednLace
    LacednLace Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    "It is what it is."

Um, yeah, obviously.

My ex says this phrase pretty much every hour. I HATE it.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    when I do too much the night before and now I need a rest.
    Also when I throw a rock at curling and don't get it where I want it to go
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Anyone over the age of 25 who uses teen talk
    Eh- referring to their significant other as 'bae'
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    Anyone over the age of 25 who uses teen talk
    Eh- referring to their significant other as 'bae'

Agreed. I can't stand that. But I still hate jazz music more. Willy-nilly improvisational rubbish.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When people see you on a day to day basis but can ONLY speak when they need something from you. Don't ask me for a goddamnn thing if you can't even say good morning and you sit right across from me everyday. #entitledprick
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    People who can't spell proper English & Slang talk is so annoying to me. *Bae, on fleek* .... GRRRR
  • khd75
    khd75 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    When my wife rejects my argument in a debate, and use her friends as a reference. What the hell?
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    people who post random things in random threads on this here internet thingie
  • SavannahJJ93
    SavannahJJ93 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Fake friends, people complaining about cold weather, drivers who ride me, the fact that my scale isnt budging, just to name a few...
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    People who chew loudly
  • Linlou125
    Linlou125 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Options
    People who don't pick up after themselves or when you have to repeat something 10 times to someone.
  • Linlou125
    Options
    People who don't cover their mouth when coughing
  • Linlou125
    Options
    People who floss their teeth at red lights
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    taco haters - I mean, come on people!! they're tacos and they are won-der-ful.....
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    People who can't spell proper English & Slang talk is so annoying to me. *Bae, on fleek* .... GRRRR

I was just coming here to mention that. I hate seeing words shortened, like "U" or "UR". Write it all out!

And being called baby or babe, gets my hackles up.
  • khd75
    khd75 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Innocent people, stereotyping other groups of people.... and when compared on the same standard themselves, appear shocked, like I did a horrible thing!