Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    When I (a female) tell people I have a twin brother and they ask me if we're identical.

Haha. This one is good

My husband and his brother are twins and look nothing alike. It's funny when people see them and response with "really??? They don't look alike" um know what maybe they aren't. Oops
  • synchkat
    Options
    omg they do this sometimes to me. How the heck am I supposed to get the stupid juice into the house if it's not in a bag. Oh ya I want to make 50 trips to to car which I park on the street so depending on what spots are available might be a bit of a walk.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Why do men's styles get all the cool graphics on concert t-shirts?
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    UK 5p carrier bag charge!
    I wouldn't mind if they were actually doing it for the right reasons instead of just to help big business!
  • Sugarmuse
    Sugarmuse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Feistycat wrote: »
    Why do men's styles get all the cool graphics on concert t-shirts?

Go to redbubble.com. Women's fit, seriously you can find just about anything.

As for my pet peeve of the day.

People that don't READ emails you send them before replying back with stupid questions/issues that were addressed in the language a 5 year old could read and understand.
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Idiots that can't drive!
  • synchkat
    Options
    When the wife of a friend makes little rude digs at my son and husband. I get it she doesn't like us but for every negative comment I will have an annoyingly positive one so she can suck it
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    7 am construction outside my window, every morning including weekends. Good job, City!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Driving through Atlanta.
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    When you have over 200 channels and there is nothing good on.
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    When people say, "I COULD CARE LESS".

COULDN'T peeps!! COULDN'T!!!!
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    This bloody *kitten*!
    o-WEIGHING-SCALE-facebook.jpg
    I know I shouldn't use it anymore but *kitten* keeps going up even though I keep loosing fat % !!

Srsly, is it ok if I just throw it out of the window?

Throw it out. A measuring tape is my indicator

Yeah I'm using tape and fat % thingies.. the scale keeps going up even though all other numbers are going down and that makes me very mad... ok that makes me crazy!
    I'm throwing it out

Throw that f'er out! Muscle weighs more than fat. I threw mine out and never get on the scale except when at doctors.

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Being corrected (usually by my hubs) when in a group of people....the hair on my neck literally stands up!