Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Traffic
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    The fact that I can't pay someone to workout for me.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    When I'm thinking about the sliced Swiss cheese in my fridge and decided I'm an addict and I need the cheese and take a bite and realize not all brands are created equally and spit it out
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Running out of propane for the bbq when the steak's only half done...again...
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Finding out that the new teacher forgot to call Kodi Rose's name in attendance...she got every name except hers, then laughed when Kodi was crying at her desk. Not a good start for the first day. I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt my little granddaughter's feelings, but as Kodi Rose said "she called every single person except me, Gramma :'( ) She was dreading grade 2 to begin with.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Finding out that the new teacher forgot to call Kodi Rose's name in attendance...she got every name except hers, then laughed when Kodi was crying at her desk. Not a good start for the first day. I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt my little granddaughter's feelings, but as Kodi Rose said "she called every single person except me, Gramma :'( ) She was dreading grade 2 to begin with.

Omg where does she go to school?!!? That school needs new teachers. I hope she makes up for it tomorrow somehow
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Angry irrational people
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    People leaving weights out at the gym. Usually it's me that ends up clearing them! Lol
  • Oxytocin_Panda
    Oxytocin_Panda Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    biting the inside of my cheek when I'm chewing. I mean, c'mon! Been chewing without incident for years when suddenly your cheek jumps in the way as you are biting down and the pain goes searing through your brain. Why??!!! Totally ruins the meal.
  • lilkimi525
    lilkimi525 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    biting the inside of my cheek when I'm chewing. I mean, c'mon! Been chewing without incident for years when suddenly your cheek jumps in the way as you are biting down and the pain goes searing through your brain. Why??!!! Totally ruins the meal.

Lol..I know right! Lol...
  • lilkimi525
    lilkimi525 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    When someone belches and doesn't excuse themselves! Gross....it's not a game.... Manners are free!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    colds. and hot humid weather
  • Sugarmuse
    Sugarmuse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    colds. and hot humid weather

I'm going with hot, humid weather today. Namely heat waves when you have no working A/C.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    This bloody *kitten*!
    o-WEIGHING-SCALE-facebook.jpg
    I know I shouldn't use it anymore but *kitten* keeps going up even though I keep loosing fat % !!

Srsly, is it ok if I just throw it out of the window?
  • Oxytocin_Panda
    Oxytocin_Panda Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    This bloody *kitten*!
    I know I shouldn't use it anymore but *kitten* keeps going up even though I keep loosing fat % !!

Throw it out. A measuring tape is my indicator
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    This bloody *kitten*!

Throw it out. A measuring tape is my indicator

Yeah I'm using tape and fat % thingies.. the scale keeps going up even though all other numbers are going down and that makes me very mad... ok that makes me crazy!
    I'm throwing it out
  • KiwiAlexP
    KiwiAlexP Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    When people say "Melk" instead of Milk

That's an interesting one because I know as a child I had issues pronouncing milk as a result of an issue with my ears when I was a toddler.

I'm not a fan of people saying nixt instead of next but that's a regional thing from a city down south in NZ