Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    bellabari wrote: »
    People who are late and don't give a courtesy ring or text.....Why do you think your time is more valuable than mine?

YES!!!!!
    Exactly my thoughts right now and I'm not happy! :|
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    click on a site like a food site or car site and so much stupid adds are on it that the site barely works .
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    People who are late and don't give a courtesy ring or text.....Why do you think your time is more valuable than mine?

YES!!!!!

Do you know who thinks their time is more valuable than yours? Doctors. Why do they schedule patients every 20 minutes? Because it's a for-profit business. American health-care sucks, unless you're rich.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    People on weight loss boards who misspell LOSE as loose.
    As in I want to loose fifty pounds.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Feistycat wrote: »

YES!!!!!

Do you know who thinks their time is more valuable than yours? Doctors. Why do they schedule patients every 20 minutes? Because it's a for-profit business. American health-care sucks, unless you're rich.

People who think other people should spend years in college and grad school, and hundreds of thousands of dollars for privilege, and then work for free. If you want free health care then go to medical school
  • finny11122
    Options
    When you comment on an important MFP friends post on their profile and people like your comment and the comment does not get a thumbs up even though you got notified multiply people liked your comment.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »
    When you comment on an important MFP friends post on their profile and people like your comment and the comment does not get a thumbs up even though you got notified multiply people liked your comment.

Might be the glitch. I liked one comment 50 times and it never showed up grrrr

Btw why aren't you sleeping
  • finny11122
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    finny11122 wrote: »

Might be the glitch. I liked one comment 50 times and it never showed up grrrr

Btw why aren't you sleeping

I have been up for 2 days haha . And i have been drinking tonight . Im going to go to bed soon . Are you joining me .
  • finny11122
    Options
    This is a chicken sandwich jus0rkggofn5.jpg

This is not a chicken sandwich . Its a breast in a bun , or a chicken burger . vokcz9jool4m.jpg

• sunnybeaches105
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Missing out on my granddaughter's surprise birthday party. Because I wasn't invited. Either says something about me, or it says much about my daughter. Either way, I'm irrationally angry for the third day in a row :'(:s

My parents have never and will never attend any of my kids' birthday parties or, for that matter, ever see them again. It was a hard decision for me to make, but the right one. Not all family is good. Of all things, this one gives me peace rather than making me angry.
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    When people say that muscle weighs more that fat....
  • scasey318
    scasey318 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    1. People who interrupt 2. People who ask a question and interrupt half way through the answer (whether it be to someone else or not). 3. Nail biting
  • weskendig
    weskendig Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    People complaining about EVERYTHING.
  • Omar_Apocrypha
    Omar_Apocrypha Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    noise
  • sunnybeaches105
    Options
    Crowds

80a6e650447f8d90c1d585110a4dca6f.jpg
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Missing out on my granddaughter's surprise birthday party. Because I wasn't invited. Either says something about me, or it says much about my daughter. Either way, I'm irrationally angry for the third day in a row :'(:s

My parents have never and will never attend any of my kids' birthday parties or, for that matter, ever see them again. It was a hard decision for me to make, but the right one. Not all family is good. Of all things, this one gives me peace rather than making me angry.

That's very sad, I feel bad for you, your parents and your kids. I'm a very important part of my granddaughters life, and have been since day 1. This is something that's understood by everyone involved. We should be careful cutting out important people, but you are right, we all need to find our peace our own way. My daughter is young and makes mistakes, but she's learning from them. One of those mistakes is that regret can be a horrible thing. Better not to do permanent things we may deeply regret in the future. But again, we all need to find our peace our own way, and each of our stories is probably pretty different. My daughter was taking a stance, in a very immature and hurtful way. She's young, and will need me again next week, and will behave like nothing happened, like a dozen (hundred?) other times. Because we're family, and she knows she can.

....Much love to you and yours xo
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Today something that's making me irrationally angry are my neighbors plants, that are growing thru the fence, and twisting around MY plants...they are huge, higher than the lattice itself... Irrational, yes.