Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Ok what is the correct pronunciation of coupon?
  • KPriceAk
    KPriceAk Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Ok what is the correct pronunciation of coupon?

Oh lawd ... hahahaha
  • synchkat
    Options
    When I get my tomatoes chopped up and simmering, add the onion then can't find any garlic. Grrrr....my sauce apparently will be done in stages today
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Coupon is pronounced Coo-pon; as in that failed coup in Turkey. See...it was a coup. They didn't say there's a failed Q or cue in Turkey. Ha ha, just joshing with ya. These are First World arguments.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Feistycat wrote: »
    Coupon is pronounced Coo-pon; as in that failed coup in Turkey. See...it was a coup. They didn't say there's a failed Q or cue in Turkey. Ha ha, just joshing with ya. These are First World arguments.

English is so weird.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    My coworker crying for the past 4 hours about her son starting his first day of high school.. I get it. My son started his first day of high school too but I didn't cry for 4 hours and make a big deal out of it. I may throat punch her soon.
  • synchkat
    Options
    When I have a burn on my hand which is often because I bump them when I reach into the oven and I scratch it and then it gets weepy and ouchie.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Missing out on my granddaughter's surprise birthday party. Because I wasn't invited. Either says something about me, or it says much about my daughter. Either way, I'm irrationally angry for the third day in a row :'(:s
  • synchkat
    Options
    Missing out on my granddaughter's surprise birthday party. Because I wasn't invited. Either says something about me, or it says much about my daughter. Either way, I'm irrationally angry for the third day in a row :'(:s

Omg really??? Your daughter needs an attitude adjustment especially with all you do for her
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Omg really??? Your daughter needs an attitude adjustment especially with all you do for her

Blew us out of the water. I sat here all day, emailed, phoned...watched the door....then Kodi called at 9:30 PM, and said "Guess what, Gramma! I had a surprise party!!'
    She named everyone, Papa and I were the only ones not to see her for her 7th birthday. WORSE is they live very close, and Kay works around the corner. She had to pass us to get home that day. I should have expected it, she didn't call me for my bday. Kids are great when they need you......
  • synchkat
    Options

Blew us out of the water. I sat here all day, emailed, phoned...watched the door....then Kodi called at 9:30 PM, and said "Guess what, Gramma! I had a surprise party!!'
    She named everyone, Papa and I were the only ones not to see her for her 7th birthday. WORSE is they live very close, and Kay works around the corner. She had to pass us to get home that day. I should have expected it, she didn't call me for my bday. Kids are great when they need you......

Ugh I'm so sorry. Hopefully you can have her for a weekend and do a special gramma party
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    I was livid...then I got really sad. That part hasn't left me yet. I feel bad for Kodi..I PROMISED her that even though it wasn't our day with her, I'd find her wherever she was and come give her a smooch. So I failed, but I did tell her that I left voicemails everywhere, I truly tried! The last thing I want is for her to think I didn't want to see her on her special day :'( Sorry to everyone else here who doesn't know me and is reading this!!! Probably TMI!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Oh. Wow. I am so sorry. I have no words, that is just horrible.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

I was livid...then I got really sad. That part hasn't left me yet. I feel bad for Kodi..I PROMISED her that even though it wasn't our day with her, I'd find her wherever she was and come give her a smooch. So I failed, but I did tell her that I left voicemails everywhere, I truly tried! The last thing I want is for her to think I didn't want to see her on her special day :'( Sorry to everyone else here who doesn't know me and is reading this!!! Probably TMI!!!

That is the good thing about kids. When they know you are sincere, and they know you care, and they know you are telling the truth...they forgive and forget because they want to.

Thank you both. I feel stupid for complaining/crying about it, but I can't get it out of my head. Wish I could be more mad than sad..lol! I won't say anymore about it, because other people are probably thinking "this isn't what this thread is for!!"
    I probably make THEM irrationally mad!! LOL

• RunHardBeStrong
    Options

That is the good thing about kids. When they know you are sincere, and they know you care, and they know you are telling the truth...they forgive and forget because they want to.

Thank you both. I feel stupid for complaining/crying about it, but I can't get it out of my head. Wish I could be more mad than sad..lol! I won't say anymore about it, because other people are probably thinking "this isn't what this thread is for!!"
    I probably make THEM irrationally mad!! LOL

Don't apologize for having valid feelings. I would be more sad than mad too. It is absolutely crushing and *kitten* anyone that doesn't think you have the right to feel bad about it or where you post it.