Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• ctina197six
    ctina197six Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    The sound of ringing
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    Everytime I end a message and my phone auto corrects my name to Chris Brown. I don't know why it thinks I'm messaging Rhianna all the time.

• sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Angry people who are angry about things that don't make me angry. That makes me so angry.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    People who say "I wish I could lose weight" then have a loooong list of why they can't ("I don't have time to exercise/cook from scratch/log my calories" etc). Guess what, I don't have a time turner from the Ministry of Magic, my day also has 24 hours in it! Stop watching soaps eating "sharing" bags of chocolate, that would be a good start.......
  • RainyDayBrunette
    RainyDayBrunette Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Today I was reminded of how irrationally angry tootsie roll commercials made me as a child. Why did those stupid kids keep giving their suckers to that scammer owl? And that owl - what an a-hole! I hated all of them!

Show some initiative, kids! If you want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of your crappy sucker*, then why not run your own experiment? Stop relying on a shady owl who is clearly up to no good. You deserve to lose your candy!

So...what makes you irrationally angry?

I love everything about this post!! You have me lol. You win the internet today!!!

As for what makes me irrationally angry? Stupidity in general!
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Dust.
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    People that put the toilet paper roll on backwards. Seriously people, what if there's a spider on there? You'd never know!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    fruit flies. I hate those little m effers

Oh! Agree. Those little *kitten* must die!
  • nikiface
    nikiface Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i hate hearing men pee and hearing my mom chew popcorn
  • sohosocialclub
    sohosocialclub Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Anything whilst quitting smoking. Should have made that a one time thing...lol
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That Merriam Webster made irregardless a word.
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    People who owe me money and say they can't pay it back but then constantly buy stuff or bring extra mouths home to feed.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    *kitten*!
  • Gots2Bfitter
    Gots2Bfitter Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Boys
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Men that act like little boys