Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Men

Hahaha! So much truth babe!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    People that are mean on MFP for no reason in particular other than strangely getting off on it...

And this. I have one in mind right now that I may get my first warning for if she doesn't back the *kitten* up!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    morons who try to act a big shot but are really just awful people
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    When I grab a random pair of guards at the rink and they don't fit cause they're sized for freeskate blades. Grrrr...don't they know dance blades are better
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Man buns
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Mean people
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    When people hurry up and pull out in front of you then drive slowly.
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    Liars
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    The guy who delivered my new washer & dryer today scratched one of them with his dolly-cart-thing. It's on the side, but STILL!!
  • Alienique
    Alienique Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    When singers don't finish the word they were vocalizing and just continue on with the lyrics. If there's an S at the end of the damn word, pronounce the damn S!
  • 40_fit_40
    40_fit_40 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Pics of girls with great lips that don't show their eyes. Gateway to the sole see above. O and bicyclers.
  • TestNamePleaseIgnore
    TestNamePleaseIgnore Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    People who smack their food..

Also, I cringe when people kiss loud. That smack sound just gives me bad goosebumps.
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    Hateful people
  • daedae171
    daedae171 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Improper grammar and spiders.
  • Zealand4530
    Zealand4530 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    People who have a small Bluetooth ear piece and walk around talking stupid loud. Then they look at you when they talk and makes it seem like they are talking to you. Douche bags! Usually it's greasy guys in suits!
  • Feistycat
    Options
    ^^ Ha! That reminds me of a guy I once saw in a store with earbuds on, and every so often he'd blare out, singing, "Thank God I'm a Country Boy!" Over and over. It didn't make me angry, but it was hilarious!
  • alipene
    alipene Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    When people don't know the difference between less and fewer
  • Feistycat
    Options
    People who pronounce word incorrectly, such as: mou-un (mountain); Cli-un (Clinton); kindergar-un... you get my drift.