Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• RB5790
    RB5790 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Black olives
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    No chocolate chip cookies
  • RB5790
    RB5790 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Green olives
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    One more! (this is great therapy)

There are currently on my dresser at least 20 orphaned socks that I can't find the match to. These are all relatively new socks that I keep buying because I can never find socks that match for myself or the kids. It's like someone is playing a cruel prank on me. It drives me CRAZY. How in the world can this happen!?!? Is there a black sock hole somewhere in the house? I honestly do not understand it.

This is why I keep buying identical packages of identical socks!
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    When the sides of jars get sticky
  • jagrippa33
    jagrippa33 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    When I decide I’m going to go out on a Friday night and none of my friends want to go out so I go out anyway and there are three people at the bar! So I go back home drink a beer and play on my phone! Lame!!
  • Ready2befithealthy
    Ready2befithealthy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Bad drivers. I say things I shouldn’t and make hand gestures at them...I shouldn’t get so mad... ugh...but then they should learn how to drive.
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    When someone's intentionally rude to my mother. I get she's a pita at times and she's 72, so she can handle her damn self just fine. But it makes my blood boil when people are intentionally rude to their elders, especially those I love. And I have no problem getting in someone's face over that *kitten*.
  • TyTravis007
    TyTravis007 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ads on youtube.

Gets me every. single. time.
  • jagrippa33
    Options
    The new Snapchat update :#
  • LindsayPosey
    LindsayPosey Posts: 2,638 Member
    Options
    Getting skipped in “poster above” threads
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Over cooked beef
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Facebook political rants
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    When you try to help a person and then they blatantly lie because they can't accept the truth that they might be at fault. *kitten* em
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    People that use really offensive language around elderly women and small children.
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Would/should/could OF! And people that snap their gum and chew with their mouth open. Uuugghhh
  • jagrippa33
    Options
    Myself!!!
  • Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    People who block the isle in a shop to have a really loud chat,also really loud talkers I don’t give a *kitten* about your business.why do I have to hear your *kitten* *kitten*.