Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    When people check your snaps at 9am and then don't respond all day... incredibly infuriating.

sorry I was just so enraptured by the snappiness of it all
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    People that merge onto the highway going 40 under the speed limit.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Complaining about cold weather in the US Midwest. You were born here and you have lived here your entire life - it gets cold, it snows, and the skies are gray every...single...*kitten*...winter, why is this so disturbing?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Complaining about cold weather in the US Midwest. You were born here and you have lived here your entire life - it gets cold, it snows, and the skies are gray every...single...*kitten*...winter, why is this so disturbing?

Ya!!! But it's totally ok to complain about winter weather in Canada. :)
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    The policy that I try to live by when it comes to complaining is: will my complaining actually make a difference? So far I am unaware of any evidence of weather conditions responding to people whining, lol.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Drivers who don't use their blinkers.
    Drivers who merge into traffic going 30 mph below everyone else.
    Drivers who get in front of me and then slow down.....
    People who can't spell.
    People who chew with their mouth open.
    People who interrupt conversations with something completely unrelated, and then change the topic and make it all about them.
    People you talk to who ignore everything you say.

I really should just stop at "People..." hahahaha
  • MizzBree
    MizzBree Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    When someone puts their fingers in my hair! I don't know where your nasty @$$ hands have been!!! Ugh!!!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Walmart. It's always way too peopl-ey in there. Walking the aisles with my cart gives me road rage. There is always someone standing and chatting in front of the thing I need, or some lady walking at an ungodly slow pace of .5 mph that I'm stuck behind. The aisle I need to be in is the most popular place in the store to be, and there is always like, 1 cashier at each end of the store it seems. And, there is always some lady and her kids checking out two carts full of crap at the self checkouts. No other shopping place makes me this irrationally cranky, lol.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Stupid people who do not know it, so they speak up loud and fast so everyone else will know they're stupid.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Stupid people who do not know it, so they speak up loud and fast so everyone else will know they're stupid.

Bahahaha! I dealt with these people daily in my retail days. Usually loudly complaining that we made their 30 cent coupon expire, and that we should honor it.
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Water on the sink counter
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    People that take a cart full of groceries through the self checkout line at the grocery store
  • Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    People who can’t use the self checkout machine but use it take ages at it and get staff to do it for them *kitten*.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Smilin40 wrote: »
    People who can’t use the self checkout machine but use it take ages at it and get staff to do it for them *kitten*.

OMG YES!!!!!!
  • steve_from_the_rock
    Options
    Tailgaters
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    When I wake up from a weird dream and can't get back to sleep
  • Mattty79
    Mattty79 Posts: 3,068 Member
    Options
    When you have to come home after a long weekend awsy!