Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    hud54014 wrote: »
    A recurring dream I used to have where my parents would take me to Disneyland, but only allowed me to look at the rides, eat carrot sticks, and drink warm tap water.

At disney the carrots and warm tap water would still be 20 bucks :lol:

You are so right LOL :D
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    THS2SHALLPASS Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    the many murderers, rapists and drug addicted thieves that live without issue while good guys and kids suffer with cancer or other illness.... really pisses me off!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    the many murderers, rapists and drug addicted thieves that live without issue while good guys and kids suffer with cancer or other illness.... really pisses me off!

I agree. I know someone married to a pedophile why does he get to live while I went to the funeral today for what I learned was a wonderful man
  • hud54014
    Options
    When the hard boiled eggs won't peel
  • hud54014
    Options
    The sound and feel of Styrofoam when anyone touches it

OMG! Yes
  • CiDiOT73
    CiDiOT73 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Being woken up
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Friends that insist on bringing up politics :confounded:
  • CiDiOT73
    Options
    Politicians
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Stupidity
    The IRS
    Stupidity of the IRS
  • CiDiOT73
    Options
    Government
  • hud54014
    Options
    Parking tickets
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    people who beep at the person in front of them when the light JUST turned green
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Measuring and weighing every single thing in the recipe builder on my phone. THEN going out of it to use the calculator for something and hitting the MFP widget on autopilot instead of my open apps. It refreshes MFP and deletes my whole recipe if I didn't save as I went.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    People who bump into you in the hallway because they are looking down at their phone
  • Sargonias
    Sargonias Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I get irrationally angry at one dude that tags literally every girl to respond to. Creepy dudes
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    when someone uses a bowl, cup, plate, etc. and just leaves the dirty item on the counter. Wash your used item, please.
  • t41flyer
    t41flyer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Political correctness, slow drivers (I call them roadblocks), and thieves.
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    People that buy a puppy then give it up when they learn how much work they are. Yes if you take ownership of a dog you need to train it & not ignore it... :(