Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    When you're driving and the light ahead is red so you don't speed up ... then someone overtakes you! Keep having this happen lately I don't get it..
  • isaacsdaddytiger
    isaacsdaddytiger Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    When people actually WANT their fortune cookie at Chinese restaurants
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    When people actually WANT their fortune cookie at Chinese restaurants

Dude... It tells your fortune who doesn't want their cookie
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    How about people who don't pull over for an ambulance with their lights on? I get so upset I almost want to run them off the road... Come on people!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Seeing a "mom" using her child as a pawn with the child's father and taking the opportunity to berate the guy at the mall. Dragging the poor child along as she informed the man he's a loser and the child doesn't want to see him. There was someone watching them and taking notes as the man sat calmly aonid assume a case is being build against her. Of course it's the only time I couldn't find a security guard to go toss the woman out. Sad some kids have to live like this.
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    Someone saying something negative about my family members. I don’t care if someone insults me, but if they insult my family I’ll be fighting mad
  • isaacsdaddytiger
    Options
    NerdyFlex wrote: »
    Someone saying something negative about my family members. I don’t care if someone insults me, but if they insult my family I’ll be fighting mad

That's quite rational to me.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    NerdyFlex wrote: »

Yup totally rational. I lost all respect for someone here the other day for doing that to a very good friend. Insult someone I love and you're done
  • isaacsdaddytiger
    Options
    Grown men in sports jersey's
  • isaacsdaddytiger
    Options
    Grown men in sports jersey's

...what if they're at a sporting event?

Hey man, irrational anger.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Radios on motorcycles blasting at a million decibels to be heard over the loader exhaust.

motorcycles being allowed to be so FREAKEN LOUD. If my car was that loud I'd get a ticket!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Cars thumping at the stop sign | stop light! That - in and of itself - is not the issue. It is the dang music (Rap, most of the time). Not a big rap fan (most of it - not all of it, mind you - is total crap!).
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Calories....those little *kitten* are in everything that make me happy
  • JimmyC1992
    JimmyC1992 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Drivers (4 wheel) who zip in front of an 18 wheeler with no clue how much distance is required to stop 80k lbs at 60 mph
  • JimmyC1992
    JimmyC1992 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Stupid-rules! ;)
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    "I would never own an Amazon Echo, they can monitor me and invade my privacy!" while holding an iPhone in her hand.
  • PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    how long have you got...

People who make loud chewing noises when they eat (there is a name for it, its a disorder).
    When people dip a coffee spoon into "clean sugar" and put granules into it.
    People who undertake in traffic.
    People who walk slow in supermarkets and just stop in the middle of the isle...

The list goes on.....
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    JimmyC1992 wrote: »
    Drivers (4 wheel) who zip in front of an 18 wheeler with no clue how much distance is required to stop 80k lbs at 60 mph

This makes me angry too...