Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• spark107goal
    spark107goal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When people confuse "lose" with "loose"
  • MsDollyDimple
    MsDollyDimple Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    When someone in work went into the fridge and helped themselves to my cake without asking or knowing who’s it was. The rage was real. If they took my salad I could forgive and move on, but my fresh cream eclair..... this was two weeks ago and I still haven’t let it go! 😍
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    It makes me SOOOO ANGRY when I’m sitting in a quiet room and I can hear people chewing their food. I want to commit murder. Or people that chew with their mouth open. OH MY GOD.
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    It makes me SOOOO ANGRY when I’m sitting in a quiet room and I can hear people chewing their food. I want to commit murder. Or people that chew with their mouth open. OH MY GOD.

I have told parents at a resturaunt to teach their kids and themselves some manners and learn to chew with their mouth shut. That is my #1 pet peeve.
  • spark107goal
    spark107goal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When people read my messages and blatantly ignore
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Injuries that hurt
  • BlackDahliasLastSmile
    BlackDahliasLastSmile Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Being ignored
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    People that walk slow 😡😡
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Every morning it is "Hola!" from a coworker. We are in a city in the US midwest. Neither of us is Spanish or Hispanic. Yet "Hola!" every...single...morning...why?

Sounds like you just don’t like your coworker 😋
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    If one more patron blows their stank breath in my face today......
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    People who lie then decide you're the enemy once the truth is revealed
    People who think everything is about them
    Waking up with my shoulder really sore
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    People with really slow mannerisms. Move slow, talk slow... It drives me crazy.

Maybe I just need to learn some patience.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    smokers who dont hold off on exhaling a big puff of smoke when passing others. Especially children. Im a smoker i always dont inhale or i hold it in when passing others on the sidewalk
  • AliNouveau
    edited July 2018
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Omg this is me too. I hate being inefficient and these people are. I end up doing more than I need to for everyone and everything cause this makes me crazy to experience
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    My mother pointing out a bruise on her arm as I had blood pooling under my toe from bumping it on her walker. I guess it's rational though to be a bit angry but should be used to it.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Omg this is me too. I hate being inefficient and these people are. I end up doing more than I need to for everyone and everything cause this makes me crazy to experience

The worst is when you're in a situation and you can't just take over. I was at the store today and the man checking my groceries out was unbelievably slow and it was taking all my willpower not to ask if I could just do it for him. lol
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

The worst is when you're in a situation and you can't just take over. I was at the store today and the man checking my groceries out was unbelievably slow and it was taking all my willpower not to ask if I could just do it for him. lol

Been there. I end up packing them in the bags if the check out person is too slow. I'll be oh hey let me help you. I get so twitchy in these situations.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options

I have told parents at a resturaunt to teach their kids and themselves some manners and learn to chew with their mouth shut. That is my #1 pet peeve.

Same I hate when people chew with their mouth open
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    It makes me soooo angry when I stub my toe on something. When people ask me if I’m okay I’m like for the love of god shut up and let me suppress my pain without anyone bothering me!