Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It makes me soooo angry when I stub my toe on something. When people ask me if I’m okay I’m like for the love of god shut up and let me suppress my pain without anyone bothering me!

I'll hook you up with my mom. I did that today while pushing her wheelchair, was bleeding and she showed me a bruise on her arm cause she could care less that I was passing out from blood loss (ok a bit dramatic but seriously she always points out something about her if you're hurt)
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It makes me soooo angry when I stub my toe on something. When people ask me if I’m okay I’m like for the love of god shut up and let me suppress my pain without anyone bothering me!

I'll hook you up with my mom. I did that today while pushing her wheelchair, was bleeding and she showed me a bruise on her arm cause she could care less that I was passing out from blood loss (ok a bit dramatic but seriously she always points out something about her if you're hurt)

Lmao that makes me angry.
    If I stub my toe I’m gonna stop in my tracks, swallow my pain and take a minute to compose myself. Don’t ask me questions don’t show me anything don’t bother me lmao
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I think people in general. :D
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Women who dread lock their nipple hairs. Just let it flow freely, ladies!!!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    fruit punch

Well that is irrational. lol Why?
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,659 Member
    Options
    arguing with idiots, its pointless, but you just can't help getting fired up and getting angry
  • MrsSexxxy23
    MrsSexxxy23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hate being shocked by static...it makes me insta-pissed!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's been a year since someone's posted in here?

So I occasionally leave food on bus stop benches for the homeless when I go out walking and one night left a bag of hershey's kisses I wasn't that fond of out. I was rewalking past and saw this guy that I think lives in this rehab place that zips around in his electric wheelchair sitting by the bench, nonchalantly eating from the bag.

I mean, it's not like I leave a note that it's only for the homeless but I get pissed every time I see him now and even completely ignored him when he said hi to me in passing recently.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Wow, it's been a year since someone's posted in here?

So I occasionally leave food on bus stop benches for the homeless when I go out walking and one night left a bag of hershey's kisses I wasn't that fond of out. I was rewalking past and saw this guy that I think lives in this rehab place that zips around in his electric wheelchair sitting by the bench, nonchalantly eating from the bag.

I mean, it's not like I leave a note that it's only for the homeless but I get pissed every time I see him now and even completely ignored him when he said hi to me in passing recently.

You wanted to spread the kisses around?

Hitting my head. I feel I should have been able to see it coming and avoid it.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    White knighting, school marming, and pearl clutching.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

I think this is a song that I want to hear.

Also, the K drive at this moment.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    People with really slow mannerisms. Move slow, talk slow... It drives me crazy.

Maybe I just need to learn some patience.

Don’t ever move to Texas!

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Parents yelling at their kids in stores. If you’re tired and cranky, go home and take a nap. Don’t take it out on the kid.
    How is that raising positive productive humans?
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Loud eaters....I literally have to remove myself in order to maintain my sanity.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

I've told off many a white knight. I don't need someone fighting my battles for me, well unless it's a physical fight and they're bigger than me. :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    What parent would give their kids soda :o soda

Lots do. My child is 10 and doesn't ever want it. But we had a kid over asking for a coke. My son told him he can't have it and toddlers and 10 year olds are different. But you'd be amazed what some toddlers ingest

By the time I was 8 or 9, I thought everyone drank Diet Dr. Pepper or Tab with their dinner. I did.

I was absolutely shocked when I went to a friend's house and the kids got milk and the parents had wine. I didn't understand milk as a dinner beverage and I thought beer & wine were just for people to get crazy-drunk and party like in the Beastie Boys "Fight for Your Right" video on MTV. :D
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    sorry, double posted!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Okay, irrationally angry might be a bit extreme but...

dgvygbplx62x.jpeg