Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• sazziek
    sazziek Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    People who don't know how to use the right grammar......I had a guy ask for my number once, he was cute and I was feelin' it about to agree to meet him for a drink when he texted:

"don't forget to where your hat tonight, I heard it is going to be cold"

#done
  • sazziek
    sazziek Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    People with entitlement issues. They feel like they deserve things they don't have to work for .

MY GOD I work with SO many people with this issue..LOL

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Every...single...day...there are multiple threads that go something like this, 'I've been eating healthy and exercising and haven't lost weight, so frustrated'. Some of the first responses are 'Do you weigh and measure your food? Do you have a scale? Are you eating your exercise calories back?. How much do you exercise?' The answers are almost always, in order, 'No. No. I didn't know we were suppose to do that. I exercise enough.' The following responses are 'The only way to know for sure how much you eat is to get a scale and weigh your food. Eat at least some of your exercise calories back.' The OP then begins to tell everyone that they don't know what they're talking about. They don't know what's going on, they are not sure what they are talking about, but everyone is wrong. They are a unique special snowflake and something unexplainable and beyond the laws of science is happening to their body and they won't stop until they figure out what and why this happening. Then the mean people threads start. Rinse. Repeat. It gets a bit old. And if it's old to me, I can't imagine what it must be like for people who have been doing this for multiple years.

Rant over. Continue...

I think I love you. <3
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    People who buy SUV or Jeeps then drive over the speed bumps in a parking lot at a snails crawl

So much yes! Why'd you buy the thing in the first place?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    rosehips60 wrote: »
    When my husband wants to start talking to me when I get home from work almost before the door closes behind me ditto first thing in the morning when I 'm barely conscious

Yes. And insisting on having a conversation when I am deep in a good book.

When these women keep trying to talk to me when I'm watching a game. You know it's my team playing and not just some randomness!!! Now go read your book!! :smile:

If there's a good football game on, I'm not reading a book! On that note, my husband gets irrationally angry when his team (Dallas Cowgirls) aren't playing well. To the point he'll turn off the TV and not watch the rest of the game. He's missed his team pull out a win in the last quarter several times because of this.

They never play well. He must not watch much. ;)
  • no_pink_skirts
    no_pink_skirts Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Speaking of football. the fact that my team signed garbage Jay Cutler for more than a one year contract!! You can only "have potential" for so long before it becomes wasted potential/laziness/refusal to be coached!!!
  • scottb4444
    scottb4444 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Speaking of football. the fact that my team signed garbage Jay Cutler for more than a one year contract!! You can only "have potential" for so long before it becomes wasted potential/laziness/refusal to be coached!!!

I think Jay Cutler should start throwing lefty - couldn't hurt!
  • no_pink_skirts
    Options
    scottb4444 wrote: »

I think Jay Cutler should start throwing lefty - couldn't hurt!

Hell, it might help. He's such a garbage person!!! See?!? Irrationally angry!!!!!!
  • scottb4444
    scottb4444 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hell, it might help. He's such a garbage person!!! See?!? Irrationally angry!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Totally agree! I am getting Angry thinking about it - thanks for bringing it up!!!!
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    People that don't refill the damn ice tray once they use it... its NOT that hard.. :|:|
  • no_pink_skirts
    Options
    @asflatasapancake agree with all that. The only problem is they aren't trying to bring in anyone to develop as he moves out.
  • no_pink_skirts
    Options
    people who don't tip their servers or bartenders
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    When I NEED to eat Reese's s'mores and someone has eaten ALL the graham crackers. :grumble:
  • calbadger
    calbadger Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    People who use the word "decimate" when they really mean "devastate." Look at the word people, it means to kill one in ten.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    calbadger wrote: »
    People who use the word "decimate" when they really mean "devastate." Look at the word people, it means to kill one in ten.

Sometimes I wish that I didn't know what "decimate" means because it makes the news hurt. :p
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    people who don't tip their servers or bartenders
    Not irrational at all... that's just outright despicable! Unless your server was particularly hellish.

I really don't like the phrase ''It's as simple at that,'' and it always manages to bring out a huge wave of irrational anger. I also sometimes get irrationally angry at people who keep coughing and coughing and coughing, especially if it's in a movie theater and I can't hear the movie. I know some people are sick and should be able to partake in entertainment, but for some reason it really irks me. Same for people who sneeze really, really loudly ''AAAAAHHH.... AAAAAHHHHHHH...... AAAHHHHTTTTCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" :tongue:
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Dandelions. I hate those yellow *kitten*-hats that pop up in my yard.
  • raychella13
    raychella13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    nb23613 wrote: »
    Smacking lips and just noisy eaters in general...UGH!

Agree! When I was younger I would yell at My mom for "TASKING". it was the only way I could describe the awful food sounds. I still call it tasking. I just want to scream "YOU TASTE WITH YOUR TONGUE, NOT YOUR EFFING LIPS, CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!" and don't get me started on potato chips.... Uhg.