Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When someone says LOL, OMG, or any shortened text while having an actual face to face conversation.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When someone says LOL, OMG, or any shortened text while having an actual face to face conversation.

I've seen you a lot in this thread, do you need help? :D
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    People who try and finish my sentences while I'm talking. Seriously STFU and let me finish, then its your turn.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

My uterus must be preparing to make me miserable in the near future...that or I am just a very angry person :)
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

My uterus must be preparing to make me miserable in the near future...that or I am just a very angry person :)

I'll go with the uterus thing. Seems to be the most logical answer
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Conference Calls I am required to be on even though the information on it has NOTHING to do with me or my job.
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Conference Calls I am required to be on even though the information on it has NOTHING to do with me or my job.

I can feel you on that!! I was brought into a meeting at 4:55 one time (I get off work at 5) and had to endure a meeting that no one talked to me in...and they didn't conduct in English!! I just sat there with a blank look.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Cliche filler phrases managers use. Like, "...at the end of the day..." or "Let's unpack that problem a bit...". Yeah...
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    dendysill wrote: »
    RunTimer wrote: »
    People who think they are more important than everyone else, who don't even consider how their actions affect others. When my kindness is taken advantage of... Makes me want to judi-chop something.
    People who say JUDI when They mean JUDO
    (not that I'm agains chopping Judge Judi)
    I said Judi on purpose. ☺but I apologize if it made you irrationally angry. Obviously you are not a Big Brother Fan, or you would have recognized the reference.
    Don't apologize...like I said always, I'm always angry
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    When someone sends out an office e-mail that there are brownies in the staff lounge, and when I get there...all gone!
  • yourradimradletshug
    Options
    When I get to work and the fridge is filled with a bunch of half empty containers that have been there for over a week and so now there is no room for my lunch.
  • PerfectMisfit
    PerfectMisfit Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    When I see someone litter.
  • gfox1966
    gfox1966 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That Im not Raz's friend!!!
  • mang9785
    mang9785 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    When you talk to people and they try to finish your sentence with or before you.
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    People in general.
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Today it is people who don't know how to use a roundabout. :|
  • yourradimradletshug
    Options
    Clients that reach OVER my desk to use MY hand sanitizer when we have a dispenser for them in the lobby. -_-
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    People who say "on my way" when truly they haven't even left yet!
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    In MFP land... when people use the word "journey" to describe their weight loss and nutrition plans. It's not an effing journey. It's merely a plan to not eat your face off, and hopefully move your ar$e off the couch more often. Also, and perhaps most importantly... people who state that they are trying to "loose weight" - my nostrils remain fully flared for a good long minute after I see that. In real life, my biggest irrational anger is caused by the word, or rather non-word: "Irregardless". It is either 'irrelevant', or 'regardless', but it is not both, at once, in one solid uni-word.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    The misuse of any of these words makes me cringe:
    loose, lose
    there, their, they're
    your, you're
    That being said, I don't like to play grammar police on the boards because I'm sure that's something that makes people irrationally angry. :o