Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Excuses for things when there really is NO excuse...especially when people do the same thing over and over. Just stop it.
  • MusicalMelanie11
    MusicalMelanie11 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Eating noises make me crazy, especially the sound of a fork scraping along a person's teeth or squeaking on a plate.
  • autumn_skye
    autumn_skye Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    the word "prolly" That is not a *kitten* word...and with predictive text being available, you don't even have to take the time to type out probably
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    the word "prolly" That is not a *kitten* word...and with predictive text being available, you don't even have to take the time to type out probably

pretty common in the southern US

it's called colloquial speech yo

dis ain't English class y'all
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    People who use the word "bae"
  • audreyanderson4
    audreyanderson4 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    people bullying me and saying things I ahve done and spreading rumours about me
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    People walking like snails when you are just trying to walk normal speed or even worse standing at a door talking when you are trying to get through. Parents love doing this at my local school right at the gate of the school and I really just want to throw them under a bus
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Ants in my pants
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    grace173 wrote: »
    People walking like snails when you are just trying to walk normal speed or even worse standing at a door talking when you are trying to get through. Parents love doing this at my local school right at the gate of the school and I really just want to throw them under a bus

Everyone in my office either stands directly in front of my door, or in front of the nurses office (the busiest room in the building) and I'm forever having to say "excuse me". It really pisses me off when I'm bringing a patient to and from my room, GTF out of the way people!
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    When my husband decides to brush the cat right after I've vaccumed the carpet. He knows I vacuum on Saturdays, can't he brush the cat on Friday???
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    noisy eaters or talking with mouth full, would rather have someone clip their nails in my ear
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    It annoys me when people use "good" as though it is an adverb. It happens so much now that I'm pretty sure Webster's Dictionary has listed it as an adverb. English tends to change in order to accomodate poorly educated members of society.

Me: How are you?
    Annoying person: I'm doing good!
    Me: :(
  • Stardog_Champion
    Stardog_Champion Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    hipsters on bicycles
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    When people don't change the roll of toilet paper. Is it that difficult?
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Back-in parkers.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    lexlowe wrote: »
    Back-in parkers.

+infinity
  • KC5115
    KC5115 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    People that use their speaker phone in public, when someone makes a right hand turn incredibly slow, and listening to someone chew.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    KC5115 wrote: »
    People that use their speaker phone in public, when someone makes a right hand turn incredibly slow, and listening to someone chew.

Or even in their office, without closing the door. Urgh. I do not want to hear your whole conversation.
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Voters. Somehow, the same people who realize they're not educated enough to perform open heart surgery have come to view themselves as experts on economics, social/political philosophy, history, etc. Factual errors are passed off as differences of opinion. And people embrace elements of a philosophy which, around the world, has resulted in the death of well over 100 million human beings. Why do they do this? Because they're compassionate. [/facepalm]