Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Cat owners who let their cats wander around outdoors...

Like hi, I don't have cats for a reason, so chances are I don't appreciate yours *kitten* in my horse shoe pits!

I agree (though I don't have a horseshoe pit). And the dog owners who let their pups just run around off-leash because "they're friendly". Yeah, I don't care- there are leash laws for a reason...and my dog is ON a leash, so if your dog just comes running up and something happens, YOUR dog is the one in the wrong!!

Oh and it irks me when people bring their little-azz wanna-be dogs into restaurants and stores like theyre a GD accessory!! I can't bring my 60lb pittie with me, so no you can't bring in your 2lb rat with you.
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    When I call my IT department at work and the first thing they ALWAYS say before even letting me explain my computer issue fully is "Have you tried restarting it?" Seriously? Why not LISTEN to my problem and THEN try to help me. Restarting won't always fix the problem!

Makes me think of the first thing people say here when someone complains they're not losing weight.

"Do you weigh your food on a food scale?" LOL

RIGHT? It's gotten to the point that I just tell them I did so they attempt to help me haha.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    When I call my IT department at work and the first thing they ALWAYS say before even letting me explain my computer issue fully is "Have you tried restarting it?" Seriously? Why not LISTEN to my problem and THEN try to help me. Restarting won't always fix the problem!

Makes me think of the first thing people say here when someone complains they're not losing weight.

"Do you weigh your food on a food scale?" LOL

RIGHT? It's gotten to the point that I just tell them I did so they attempt to help me haha.

The correct answer is ALWAYS "yes, I always weigh my food. in fact, I carry my scale with me, so that I can always eat the right amount. Accuracy is important to me".
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Cat owners who let their cats wander around outdoors...

Like hi, I don't have cats for a reason, so chances are I don't appreciate yours *kitten* in my horse shoe pits!

I agree (though I don't have a horseshoe pit). And the dog owners who let their pups just run around off-leash because "they're friendly". Yeah, I don't care- there are leash laws for a reason...and my dog is ON a leash, so if your dog just comes running up and something happens, YOUR dog is the one in the wrong!!

Oh and it irks me when people bring their little-azz wanna-be dogs into restaurants and stores like theyre a GD accessory!! I can't bring my 60lb pittie with me, so no you can't bring in your 2lb rat with you.

Completely agree! Those things shouldn't even be classified as dogs! Haha
  • vadersaysno
    Options

Completely agree! Those things shouldn't even be classified as dogs! Haha

**high fives @tonileigh820 ** Get a REAL dog!
  • crawfzilla
    crawfzilla Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    When people get upset at people making minimum wage because they inconvenienced them by messing up an order that was worth half the persons hourly earnings.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    People who very obviously pose as a homeless person and try to scam generous people into giving them money. I am talking to you Mr. 20 something, designer jeans, cell phone and fake new 'whoa is me' sign on Gilbert Rd.!
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    People who very obviously pose as a homeless person and try to scam generous people into giving them money. I am talking to you Mr. 20 something, designer jeans, cell phone and fake new 'whoa is me' sign on Gilbert Rd.!

Years ago I heard a young guy in a suit talking to one of his buddies how when he gets home, he was going to change into his beat-up clothes and grab his sign and go sit outside for some money. GRRR
  • jewcyascanbe
    jewcyascanbe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SLOW DRIVERS!!!!!!! oh yeah and people who smack when they chew
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    It tears me out of my frame when people who are able to work sign up and receive disability!!!!! That's what's wrong with our country.Too many handouts!

i had a roommate briefly...blind in ONE eye...getting 1400.00 a month in disability for being blind on ONE eye.

I was floored. perfectly healthy...lazy guy!

• Carpedieznutz
    Options
    Ladies who just leave their used tampons and pads strewn about in public bathrooms...effing gross!
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    Ladies who just leave their used tampons and pads strewn about in public bathrooms...effing gross!

Thanks... I almost threw up reading that.
  • greco16
    greco16 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    repetitive non-sense
  • Carpedieznutz
    Options
    People that always have to top your story or end the conversation with something about themselves.

You: "My dog was sick last week"
    Them: "Oh really? Mine was diagnosed with Cancer"

You: "I hope everyone has a nice day"
    Them: "I definitely will because I am going out to see a movie then blah, blah, blah"
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say makes me irrationaly angry, more like irrationaly annoyed. People that feel the need to take the Rate 1-10 Thread very seriously. Ok, I think that makes me irrationaly happy, because I always give them low scores, and I just laugh at their reactions. If you need someone to validate your self-esteem through MFP, seek medical help immediately.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say makes me irrationaly angry, more like irrationaly annoyed. People that feel the need to take the Rate 1-10 Thread very seriously. Ok, I think that makes me irrationaly happy, because I always give them low scores, and I just laugh at their reactions. If you need someone to validate your self-esteem through MFP, seek medical help immediately.

That's why I make up randomness like scoring people 8.34 and crap like that. Also, the people that think this is actually a dating site. I'm really not looking to hook up with anyone on here.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

Also, the people that think this is actually a dating site. I'm really not looking to hook up with anyone on here.

^Amen!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When drivers drive behind a construction vehicle, and they don't pass because they're focking scared, even though it's a passing lane.
  • greco16
    greco16 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    twitter bots