Options
    frosty flakes with milk or ice cream
    cocoa puffs are # 2.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    In no particular order;

Corn Pops
    Fruit Loops (acceptable also, fruity pebbles)
    Raisin Bran
    Cap'n Crunch
    Vector
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Dang! Now I want a bowl of cereal!

^^^ THIS!
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I like Kashi,Go Lean Crisp (cinnamon crumble) and Go Lean Crunch with some dried fruit aded.High in protein and fiber.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Reese puffs mixed with krave double chocolate ... yummy!
  • phyllisgehrke
    phyllisgehrke Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I like my Special K Cereals and my Oatmeal.
    Satifies me, usually I add Strawberries or Blueberries to it.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Frosted mini wheats or raisin bran.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Reese's Puffs is the best cereal for me, because it's the one I like to eat the most at the moment. Sometimes it's special K w/strawberries and other times it's Cheerios or Lucky Charms.

Don't eat a cereal you don't like just because someone proclaims it's good for you.
  • ZB17
    ZB17 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I like Fiber One's 80 cal cereal; it's full of fiber and tastes good (especially with blueberries or strawberries)
  • ZB17
    ZB17 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Reese's Puffs is the best cereal for me, because it's the one I like to eat the most at the moment. Sometimes it's special K w/strawberries and other times it's Cheerios or Lucky Charms.

I just tried Special K with Strawberries this weekend and loved it.
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Don't hate on the muesli.
    I have 32 grams of Bob's Red Mill country style muesli almost every morning mixed in with my nonfat Fage greek yogurt and 113 grams of 2% cottage cheese.
    It's a super filling breakfast, high in protein, and sticks with me for the morning.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i like Raisin Bran mixed with Honey Bunches Of Oats with Almonds and skim milk!!! Slam Dunkk! lol
    or
    Raisin Bran and Special K , yum
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I would swap the cereal for eggs and fruit...or better n peanut butter on whole grain toast. Get a little more bang for your calories.
  • aliboger
    aliboger Posts: 1
    Options
    Special K Cinnamon Pecan is my favorite!!!
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I don't know but I go for low sugar ones. Weetabix, Corn Flakes, Shredded Wheat etc.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I thought muesli would be the best cereal for dieting but I'm wrong on that I've been told.

I was going to include muesli in my diet but now I need another cereal, any ideas?

I am going against everyone else's thinking, but NO cereal is a good cereal to eat.
  • highervibes
    Options
    I don't know but I go for low sugar ones. Weetabix, Corn Flakes, Shredded Wheat etc.

Why? To your body it's the same thing. If you're having cereal at all you might as well enjoy the flavour before your body turns it into sugar anyways.

Fruit Loops or Die!!!! :p
  • highervibes
    Options
    I thought muesli would be the best cereal for dieting but I'm wrong on that I've been told.

I was going to include muesli in my diet but now I need another cereal, any ideas?

I am going against everyone else's thinking, but NO cereal is a good cereal to eat.

You're just saying that to go against the grain :p
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    One serving of Cap'n Crunch gives me 35% of my daily iron. Many nights I reach for it instead of ice cream when I need to scratch my sweet/dairy itch.

The body only absorbs about 2% of the iron in any fortified food.

I would rather get my iron from a spinach salad and a grass fed steak.

Any food that has to be fortified with nutrients is not healthy to eat.