Busy Mom of 5- 60+ GONE in 1 year

Options
Becky_Smith72
Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
Hi everyone! My story is not as long as some other's. I've had 5 kids in 9 years (9,8,4,3, and 19months). I've been physical most of my life, but between back to back to back pregnancies and heath issues, I found myself in a body that I was unfamiliar with. I didn't quite lose it all after baby #3, then didn't quite lose all of the next after baby #4, within 5 months having the last baby I was actually 10lbs bigger than I was the day I delivered! I was unhappy with my body and felt awful. I began eating healthy and got my butt back i the gym and the weight started to come off. During the Spring of 2012 I started the Beach Body workouts and have now finished INSANITY 3 times (working on #4 now) and Insanity Asylum, plus Brazil Butt Lift. I'm a Beach Body coach and love motivating others. But like everyone else, I am busy... I work full-time, go to school full-time and have a family. I like to eat when I'm stressed, when I'm bored.. pretty much all the time. I get it, I've been there.. and if I can do it I know you can, too! My before and after pictures are below: I've gone from (at my highest) 196 to my (lowest) 131 - I'm about 136/137 right now as I've started lifting heavy and am gaining a lot of muscle.

This is me BEFORE: December 2012 about 196lb and a squeezed into a size 12 (I was truly a 14). This is me after about 135 and a size 2.
664aa3a1-4bf5-43fc-af4c-fc2850b0da35.jpg

BEFORE: about 180 a size 12 / Mid about 145 a size 4/6 and NOW 135 a size 2.
59852aef-4198-4bc0-a3dd-f0ee2f332f9d.jpg

My hope is to share my story and inspire others who think they are too far gone, too busy, too tired, or whatever to get in the best shape of their lives and make BIG CHANGES. YOU CAN DO THIS.

Replies

• kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are so inspiring! Thank you for posing, perfect motivation!!
  • ac_boubou
    ac_boubou Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. I am a mom of 2 (5 and 8 months) and I am almost through TurboFire. I am doing P90X next and then hopefully Insanity. I love beachbody too! I hope to look as good as you do when all is said and done. Your tummy look like you have zero stretch marks or loose skin now. (fingers crossed) I am at 153 now hoping to get down around 135. Us mamas deserve to look hot too! :)
  • kkcornett
    kkcornett Posts: 4
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! Bravo, bravo, bravisísimo!!!

Congrats, your hard work paid off!!!

Thank you for the motivation!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look more like you're the sister of those five kids instead of their mother. Great work! :smile:
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    *high five* you look INCREDIBLE!!!!
  • wadams64
    wadams64 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am hoping for the same success as you had. I am starting at 192 and wanting to get to 143...then possibly 135 if I can see that far ahead. Im not sure i want to do Insanity again. I did it last summer (the first half) but I really prefer running. your pics are inspiring . I look like your before pic and im squeezed into 12s and 14s.
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You look great and I love your body shape!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You look fantastic!! Congrats!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    truly stunning results,
    well done :)
  • Becky_Smith72
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I do still have stretch marks but they are really light, luckily I only got them with my oldest, so now that I don't have the extra weight on my tummy you can barely see them. I also love running and am actually doing the Warrior Dash in September so it'll be my first 5K and I am super excited. Keep your goals and keep focused everyone and I know you'll hit your goals.. Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • blackshawl
    Options
    Thank you for posting, you are so encouraging. You look great!
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    The Warrior Dash is awesome! Just did it last month in MD. Doing the Rebel Race a week from Saturday. Good luck you will love it!
  • Becky_Smith72
    Options
    That is awesome! I'm a little nervous lol. I am training hard so I can do Tough Mudder next year.. They support Wounded Warrior Project and my husband is a disabled veteran so we're members.. so that is my ULTIMATE goal.. if I can make it through TM which is a half marathon, then I'll know i've made it lol
  • Mommylicous
    Mommylicous Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Dannnng, look at that tummy! And with 5 kids?

There is hope!

Love seeing moms who look like they're not :)
  • ChelseaM8726
    ChelseaM8726 Posts: 117
    Options
    WOW....just, WOW!!!
  • cjenkins91
    cjenkins91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! you look great!!! way to go! So inspirational, thank you for posting :)
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are just Awesome!!!! Your story and pics are a real inspiration!!!! I needed a lift Thanks!!!!!!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look fabulous and your transformation is inspirational to so many. Thank you for sharing.
  • kshanika
    kshanika Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing keep up the hard work! I love beach body!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!