Busy Mom of 5- 60+ GONE in 1 year

Options

Replies

• wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    wow momma You are a great Inspiration for me I am just really starting my Journey I am a Mother of 5 as well and I am currently 180lbs I was 200 when I started this journey! My little ones are 12,9,6,4,and 2 seeing this make me know I can do this!!
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I also appreciate seeing that this took time for you! I get discouraged thinking I have only lost 27 lbs since January over 75 like some people! Thanks for sharing!
  • pig2201
    pig2201 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My story is not as long as some other's. I've had 5 kids in 9 years (9,8,4,3, and 19months). I've been physical most of my life, but between back to back to back pregnancies and heath issues, I found myself in a body that I was unfamiliar with. I didn't quite lose it all after baby #3, then didn't quite lose all of the next after baby #4, within 5 months having the last baby I was actually 10lbs bigger than I was the day I delivered! I was unhappy with my body and felt awful. I began eating healthy and got my butt back i the gym and the weight started to come off. During the Spring of 2012 I started the Beach Body workouts and have now finished INSANITY 3 times (working on #4 now) and Insanity Asylum, plus Brazil Butt Lift. I'm a Beach Body coach and love motivating others. But like everyone else, I am busy... I work full-time, go to school full-time and have a family. I like to eat when I'm stressed, when I'm bored.. pretty much all the time. I get it, I've been there.. and if I can do it I know you can, too! My before and after pictures are below: I've gone from (at my highest) 196 to my (lowest) 131 - I'm about 136/137 right now as I've started lifting heavy and am gaining a lot of muscle.
    Amazing results bet you are happy to get back to your normal self.

This is me BEFORE: December 2012 about 196lb and a squeezed into a size 12 (I was truly a 14). This is me after about 135 and a size 2.
    664aa3a1-4bf5-43fc-af4c-fc2850b0da35.jpg

BEFORE: about 180 a size 12 / Mid about 145 a size 4/6 and NOW 135 a size 2.
    59852aef-4198-4bc0-a3dd-f0ee2f332f9d.jpg

My hope is to share my story and inspire others who think they are too far gone, too busy, too tired, or whatever to get in the best shape of their lives and make BIG CHANGES. YOU CAN DO THIS.
  • ggarcia72
    ggarcia72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is exactly what I'm starting off at (175). I'm amazed at your transformation! Thank you for sharing. Great motivation for me!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    you look fabulous!
  • carmentownes
    carmentownes Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Dude. Your stretch marks look non existent now. Did you do something or did they just kind of fade?
  • nucgirl13
    nucgirl13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This is so inspirational - I am not a mom, but I am extremely busy. I started out nearly exactly where you were and my ultimate goal is to be less than a size 6 (I'm not sure what if have to weight to get there as I've never been anything below a size 8 and that was when I was 15). I've been struggling with motivation lately but this definitely helps!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    You're a mom of 5???!! You go, girl. Seriously.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    W00t! Props Mom!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work! I have 4 kids, thanks for the hope that it is possible to lose my stomach.
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    wow, good work!!
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration! I hope to look as great as you do & 60lbs lighter in 11 months time.
    :flowerforyou:
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I can't believe 5 babies have come out of that body. You look incredible!
    Truly inspirational!
    I'm about to finish my second round of Insanity; seeing your story motivates me to go for another round soon, so thanks :)
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Nope had nothing done.. They have faded a lot.. I only got them with my oldest and she's almost 10. but I still have them, I think it's just a flattery picture with the way the light hits lol. The skin is tight but the marks are there.
  • krystalc1986
    krystalc1986 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Dang girl you look amazing !! Keep up the good work !!
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You did a great job! You look great in both pictures.

I personally would be happy to be at your before size! I have a long way to go to goal.
  • Leahsz
    Leahsz Posts: 81
    Options
    So impressive! You look amazing. I'm about 5'8" too, 146 pounds, hoping I can look anywhere near as good as you when I'm at goal.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work!
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone!! :) If we're not already friends, please feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!