Busy Mom of 5- 60+ GONE in 1 year

Options

Replies

• HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! So impressed. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Sungoddess314
    Sungoddess314 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Kudos on a job well done. I have slim in six but I get bored after 2 weeks. I think I will try insanity; your results are awesome.
  • SaibRosie
    SaibRosie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have 4 littles- you are so very inspirational! Your tummy change is unbelievable! tysm for sharing!
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I'm totally jealous of your stomach skin. Doesn't look the smallest bit stretched out. You look amazing.

I'm a mom to 5 too. (7, 6, 4, 3 and 20 months) I gained 15lbs AFTER having my 5th and that was the last straw. I'm down to 142 from 199. Shooting for 135. Maybe less. (I'm 5'7)
  • sheisadventure
    Options
    You look fantastic, how'd you lose your belly??? I'm down 19lbs but I still got a little bit of belly left to lose but a whole bunch of skin :(
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Holy cow amazing work and you look great! Very inspiring to see and keep up the good work!
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    Great job!! You look beautiful! :)
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    wow!! You look fantastic!! amazing job!
  • hilaryhill
    hilaryhill Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WOW! Simply amazing.

Im 27 yrs old and a mom to 3 (had them in 4 yrs) and they have ravaged my body, lol. I wouldnt mind looking like you when it's all said and done! Great work!
  • gevaisa
    gevaisa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That's inspiring! I also have a similar starting weight and a similar goal, so seeing someone else complete their transformation is super uplifting.

Thanks for sharing ~
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! you are such an inspiration!!
  • Davariluv
    Davariluv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job...see what I mean, I know there are no excuses to getting FIT and if a BUSY mommy of 5 can do it, so can we! Thank you for sharing your story and your beautiful motivational pictures.
  • SimpleThingsInLife
    Options
    I'm impressed! You look fantastic. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 07JKGirl
    07JKGirl Posts: 45
    Options
    Truly inspirational. I only have one 19 year old and am weighing in at 37 pounds more than when I delivered him all those years ago. My first goal is to get to delivery weight and then back to pre-pregnancy weight. I have some of the various beach body videos, but have never been able to make myself work out at home. Maybe it's time to dust them off!!
  • laceyhgaldamez
    Options
    WOW WHAT KINDA DIET AN EXERCISE PLANE DID YOU USE?
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing! You look beautiful
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • BriansMama13
    BriansMama13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! I love seeing someone who is a mom, working full time, and going to school because I am too and it gives me hope!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!