boobs

Options

Replies

• Jagerin
    Jagerin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If I could afford it, I would have surgery to remove mine altogether. Not only would it take off a pound or two (or more, I don't know how much DDs weigh), but it would give me the body I wish I always had that no amount of exercise or dieting can.
  • schle009
    schle009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mine shrunk enough that I wasn't bunk-bedding out of my bras anymore but I'm still in the same size after 40lbs gone. Well...I regained 15ish but when I was at the lowest I could've stood to go down a band size. I still wear it on the innermost clip.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    DD to a B after losing 50 lbs. I love my body now, so I will just work with what I have. So far no complaints with the body transformation!
  • dondotwinks
    dondotwinks Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mine were always hidden under layers of fat , since wearing proper bras and working out n loosing weight mine are more pert and bigger lol
  • jengilligan04
    jengilligan04 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

I can say I use to be between a DD and a DDD when I was at my heaviest. Now I have begun a journey to seriously lose weight and am down 104lbs so far, 36 more pounds to go, and so far my boobs have gone down to a lose D, band size has dermatically dropped!! So I agree that It all depends on a person's fat distribution and genes! If you weren't ment to have large boobs, then when u lose weight you should still have decent sized boobs!!! And I'm gonna be 40 in June.....
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    amy8400 wrote: »
    Boobs are no fun when they smack your chin on a jog.

Please tell me you are joking! I must admit that I have never had this issue.

I used to have to sleep with several pillows because anything less than two would leave me at an angle where I'd start to suffocate and wake up choking under the boobvalanche in the night.

Hmm...my boobs are capable of falling down, but not falling up.

They have never tried to suffocate me.

Interesting. This totally explains a recent conversation that I had with someone who thought they were going to fall out of an outfit in a way that would have not been possible for me.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options

I used to have to sleep with several pillows because anything less than two would leave me at an angle where I'd start to suffocate and wake up choking under the boobvalanche in the night.

Interesting. This totally explains a recent conversation that I had with someone who thought they were going to fall out of an outfit in a way that would have not been possible for me.

Yes, boobs can be QUITE the handful, eh? B)
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    at this point, my boobs actually look bigger! The thing is, I've slimmed down everywhere and I'm sure I've lost some of my boobage, but since other parts of my body are smaller now, my boobs look more prominent. Never expected that!

This is roughly what happened to me too. When I started losing at 400 lbs I was swimming in the A/B cup bras. I couldn't find a single bra that was strictly an A cup either. As a result my favorite bras were actually sports bras. (Still are.) Now that I've lost 166 lbs my girls actually look bigger and I'm spilling out of B cups. I still have 75 lbs to lose, but I'm getting worried that they'll be much to big by the time I'm done losing. I'm currently putting off getting C cups because bras are so stinking expensive.
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Your breasts are going to change over time anyway so I see this as a non-issue. At least for me. I'd rather have the majority of my body look like my ideal.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    i lost my boobs with weight loss when i was 20 (it wasnt intentional weight loss i got sick with mono i was skinny so my boobs went) so I bought new ones.
  • Looncove_Farm
    Looncove_Farm Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My boobs are huge. Hubby is a tad concerned they may shrink as I lose weight. Ds are just too much, Barely C would be really nice, his thoughts,,,,not the same as mine.....go figure.
  • rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    scottjoh wrote: »
    My wife was texting me earlier complaining about her boobs getting smaller as she loses weight. I told her that if they shrink when you lose weight then they weren't supposed to be that big in the first place.

right on. I was a C, now I'm a D, so I expect I will go back down to a C. That's ok, because my hubby is not a big boob kinda guy anyway.
  • alexistexas33
    alexistexas33 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am 245 and I am the smallest B cup, I'd do anything to have actual boobs tbh
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    my boobs shrank, but I'm a GUY so I kind of liked it that way
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Boobs are irrelevant, WTG on your loss!
  • azulvioleta6
    Options

Yes, boobs can be QUITE the handful, eh? B)

I think he was hoping that they might be. :smile: I knew they weren't going anywhere unless I tried a handstand.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    kalbo798 wrote: »
    just out of curiosity, if men are mostly the sexist objectifying pigs that they are. why are women concerned about the size of their breasts?? surely they should be only for the functionality....any other reason would be shallow right? surely?

If liking my body, including my boobs, is shallow, then get me a badge. And make it glittery, please.

OP, I was surprised by how little boobage I lost honestly. I went from a 40F to a 36F, after losing 77 pounds. I had large breasts when I was tiny, too though.

Though I sort of look like a bobble head now.

ls28i8hi5mcy.jpg

If it came down to losing the boobs, or being overweight, I'd lose the boobs in a second.
  • Russandol
    Russandol Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but cup sizes are not static. A 34D is not the same cup as a 36D. Confusing, I know. :) It took me a while to figure it out. So if you went down a band size AND a cup size, it doesn't necessarily mean your boobs got (a lot) smaller.

Here's a useful chart: http://blog.butterflycollection.ca/2012/05/bra-school-not-all-d-cups-are-same-size.html
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    My bra size changed from a 34DD to a 30D, but I think proportionally they might look a tiny bit bigger now.
    It'll vary woman to woman. My mother and grandmothers all have massive knockers despite being slim, so I was never under any illusion mine were going to shrink totally.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    Russandol wrote: »
    I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but cup sizes are not static. A 34D is not the same cup as a 36D. Confusing, I know. :) It took me a while to figure it out. So if you went down a band size AND a cup size, it doesn't necessarily mean your boobs got (a lot) smaller.

Here's a useful chart: http://blog.butterflycollection.ca/2012/05/bra-school-not-all-d-cups-are-same-size.html

True for US sizes. Isn't that common knowledge?