Brag about your accomplishments!!! How much have you lost?!?!

Options

Replies

• ChuckDoggRuns
    ChuckDoggRuns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Losing weight was way too easy. My diet and exercise took 180 degree turn and I lost 40 pounds in 5-6 weeks. I ate clean and trained dirty...NO magic pills or potions. I thought I lost too much so I gained about 12 pounds back and now I'm hoping to maintain. Maintaining weight is hard to do when you are training for a marathon and an ultra marathon (50 miles). I'm trying to consume at least 3,000 calories a day and that's a chore in itself. Good luck to all.
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I began in Jan of last year and lost 50 pounds! (Have since gained 20 pounds due to complications with my thyroid but medication is straightened out now and still proud of the 50! lol)
  • wolfordwebsites
    wolfordwebsites Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    As of today, 25 pounds down since Jan.
    30-50 more to go, depending on what that looks like when I get there!
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Love all the well-earned brags!

127 lbs lost and coming up on a year of maintaining!
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    104 pounds and from Class 2 Obese to Normal in 363 days, even eating at maintenance from Thanksgiving week until mid-January.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    58 lbs over 10 months, then I gained 24.6 lbs over 9 months (pregnancy), and now I've lost 22 of that.
  • sbogstad
    sbogstad Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    76 down, 16 more until I re-evaluate. Streaking day #300 (today!)
  • mart001
    mart001 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    130 pounds from 282 to 152
  • justcindy59
    justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    84 pounds off in 8 months. Still have 160 pounds to go. My starting weight was 362 so it's hard to imagine weighing less than 140.
  • ea15792
    ea15792 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    58lbs. I am 2lbs from my original goal, but I've revised that and I'd like to lose another 15-20lbs over the next six months to a year. Most importantly though I'm only 2lbs away from a heathly BMI :)
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I didn't "lose" anything. I know exactly where my fat went. I burnt 280,000 more calories then I consummed.
    But not consuming calories is more about Not doing something, namely over eating.
    The accomplishment I want to brag about is burning 90,000 calories riding my bike 2500 miles during that time and getting in fantastic shape !
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,914 Member
    Options
    As of today ... 10 kg lost in 9.5 weeks. :)

How much further do I have to go? Whatever I get to by mid-June. :smiley:
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I did my weight loss up thread but I keep seeing the thread title and thinking actually my biggest accomplishments were

1) managing to do push-ups for the first time in my life at 47 ...now can do plyometric sets
    2) chin-ups ...only got my first a couple of weeks ago
  • toriraeh
    toriraeh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Since my highest weight, I've lost 28lbs, but since I started MFP, I've lost 11 :) Still 29 to go, but my body is already changing!
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Been maintaining a 59lb loss for two years now :)
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I've lost 77 pounds - about 6 pounds left.

I have lots of other accomplishments, too - I'm not tired like I used to be, I can climb stairs easily, I can walk long distances, do the splits, do some pretty hard yoga poses and I'm pretty darn strong.
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    13 down and I think i'm getting musceeeeeles @ 47, never thought I could do this! Cool thread, everybody should get the chance to brag a bit :blush:
  • Onyxgraye
    Onyxgraye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 14lbs over a year ago and have yet to shift anything else since, but hopefully I will lose some more now I'm using MFP :)
  • dalem48
    dalem48 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    150# down since February 2014 with 40 to go.
  • ceevee6
    ceevee6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So inspiring to hear everyone's successes/challenges.
    SW:182# (2011); CW: 134; 12# lost in 2.5months while using MFP!