Intergalactic Male Hive Mind Announcement!!

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I thought results of such meetings were to be distributed by legerdemain, flase trails, subliminal meesaging, deception, and clandestine word of mouth so to protect the Secrecy of the hive.

Foo. Now we gotta shoot someone.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    This whole thread is win.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    why choose? I believe this fulfills all 3 requirements...

garter-belt-tattoo-10.jpg

*Mind blown*

We will need to form a special committee.
    as long as I can be the secretary who takes the minutes and makes the sandwiches

No women in the chambers. You may, however, provide sandwiches outside.
    Yes sir. And I will do it without saying a word, with a smile on my face.
  • KimbleeDawn
    Options
    I got cramps..PS love the nail polish
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I thought results of such meetings were to be distributed by legerdemain, flase trails, subliminal meesaging, deception, and clandestine word of mouth so to protect the Secrecy of the hive.

Uh oh.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

We voted to come forth from the shadows. Clearly our existance was fooling no one, considering the volume of "What do men like?" threads. We are now erasing all doubt that we do, in fact, all think the same things.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Still so many questions?
    padma-jewelry-teaser.jpg
    (what if I'm not a ruffles OR lace OR all the way nothing kind of girl? Would jewelry, a tiara or headband and 4 inch pumps meant only for horizontal endeavors be acceptable to adorn the nothing?)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Though we have a no female rule for the meetings, given my past experience with large numbers of males it might not be a bad idea to elect a female observer (She shal not talk unless there is a life threatening situation). We tend to have too much fun when left alone which sometimes leads to overly ambitious and dangerous activities so having a female to lower the fun factor to safe levels may be a good thing. I may be speaking nonesense though.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    beware the female infiltrates trying to take your focus off the important issues. They know your mind is only capable of focusing on one thing.

Also I see many english western thinkers on here I assume as it's intergalactic it is open to all species. Where is the input from the martians and french?
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Though we have a no female rule for the meetings, given my past experience with large numbers of males it might not be a bad idea to elect a female observer (She shal not talk unless there is a life threatening situation). We tend to have too much fun when left alone which sometimes leads to overly ambitious and dangerous activities so having a female to lower the fun factor to safe levels may be a good thing. I may be speaking nonesense though.

sounds like the infiltrates have already reached your brain. The female hive does not have this issue. We are usually quickly spurn and start attacking with catty b-tchy gossip to those who would question.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    beware the female infiltrates trying to take your focus off the important issues. They know your mind is only capable of focusing on one thing.

Also I see many english western thinkers on here I assume as it's intergalactic it is open to all species. Where is the input from the martians and french?

The French "men" were voted out of the hive mind years ago for wearing those silly hats...and for mimes.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

WE HAVE A SPY!!!!!!
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Did I read something about women in chambers? Sounds very interesting!
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Did I read something about women in chambers? Sounds very interesting!

not really they say you are going in there for a frosting party but it's not really frosting
  • liftingbro
    Options

WE HAVE A SPY!!!!!!

She would have to be nude of course!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I read that as Ruffles vs Lays vs Nothing. I'm still bitter over the Sandwich bit, clearly.

That's what i was HOPING it was going to say.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Lost me at nude? Oh a spy, shoot her.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    why choose? I believe this fulfills all 3 requirements...

garter-belt-tattoo-10.jpg

*Mind blown*

We will need to form a special committee.
    as long as I can be the secretary who takes the minutes and makes the sandwiches

No women in the chambers. You may, however, provide sandwiches outside.

The sandwiches must be served while wearing that item above to help the committee decide.
  • liftingbro
    Options
    I submit myself for reprogramming.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I don't believe it for a second. I think he is just telling us what he thinks we want to hear.

[off to work on my thigh gap]