Intergalactic Male Hive Mind Announcement!!

Options

Replies

• thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    My only issue is that the hive feels unusually itchy today.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Did I read something about women in chambers? Sounds very interesting!

not really they say you are going in there for a frosting party but it's not really frosting

Oh well, in that case, interest lost. That's where selective speed reading these forums gets me, got to do better!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I don't believe it for a second. I think he is just telling us what he thinks we want to hear.

[off to work on my thigh gap]

LOL!!

so it's trickery hmmmm? i hadnt thought of this. I understood them to be simple minded creatures driven by simple pleasures, but in retrospect it could be my own prejudice that has made me ignorant and complacent.

I think you are onto something. Good luck on the thigh gap...guys like it right?
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I don't believe it for a second. I think he is just telling us what he thinks we want to hear.

[off to work on my thigh gap]

LOL!!

so it's trickery hmmmm? i hadnt thought of this. I understood them to be simple minded creatures driven by simple pleasures, but in retrospect it could be my own prejudice that has made me ignorant and complacent.

I think you are onto something. Good luck on the thigh gap...guys like it right?

What is thigh gap?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    why choose? I believe this fulfills all 3 requirements...

garter-belt-tattoo-10.jpg

*Mind blown*

We will need to form a special committee.
    as long as I can be the secretary who takes the minutes and makes the sandwiches

No women in the chambers. You may, however, provide sandwiches outside.

The sandwiches must be served while wearing that item above to help the committee decide.
    The aforementioned item is a tattoo sweetie
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    But how will we know if men prefer skinny girls or fat girls if someone doesn't ask it weekly? And what about body shape? And thigh gaps! Won't somebody please think of the thigh gaps?!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Still so many questions?
    padma-jewelry-teaser.jpg
    (what if I'm not a ruffles OR lace OR all the way nothing kind of girl? Would jewelry, a tiara or headband and 4 inch pumps meant only for horizontal endeavors be acceptable to adorn the nothing?)

I can't speak for the hive mind...but....yes
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    But how will we know if men prefer skinny girls or fat girls if someone doesn't ask it weekly? And what about body shape? And thigh gaps! Won't somebody please think of the thigh gaps?!

:laugh:
  • liftingbro
    Options

Our superior design includes a device to let females know if they are the right shape therefore no need to debate such things.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    why choose? I believe this fulfills all 3 requirements...

garter-belt-tattoo-10.jpg

*Mind blown*

We will need to form a special committee.
    as long as I can be the secretary who takes the minutes and makes the sandwiches

No women in the chambers. You may, however, provide sandwiches outside.

The sandwiches must be served while wearing that item above to help the committee decide.
    The aforementioned item is a tattoo sweetie

That explains a lot... I think I'm in love.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Check our Human Horn.
  • tammys_changing
    Options

Check our Human Horn.

But what if it's broken??
  • liftingbro
    Options

Check our Human Horn.

In a case where there may be a malfunction (NEVER HAPPENS!) we will provide a second opinion.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Check our Human Horn.

Then what does our opinion matter? We are useless then.
  • tammys_changing
    Options

Check our Human Horn.

I'm going to need to see that into writing. Lol

In a case where there may be a malfunction (NEVER HAPPENS!) we will provide a second opinion.
  • KimbleeDawn
    Options
    Ladies I think its time to revolt, let them eat cake...oh of course they will eat cake
  • KimbleeDawn
    Options
    And get crumbs all over.....Oh god I need a Cosmo
  • hamincold
    hamincold Posts: 9
    Options
    Were you late for the meeting again??
  • KimbleeDawn
    Options
    Yes where is my Vodker..is that against any rules???
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    what bra size do you "intergalactic males" prefer?